Super Duper SoCal BWB

Guest Pah Muadd'H

It was pretty awesome. I'll put some pics/videos up when I get them sorted out.

Did the safari thing, shark cage diving, white water rafting by Victoria Falls... and ran around South Africa quite a bit. All in all, a great trip... but you really have to see the videos to do it justice.

• 3 weeks later...

Q- watching the Superbowl on your TV would be great! Not sure I can come down, but it would be great! Your place is beautiful!

I am inviting everyone to come over and watch the parade on Monday morning- provided you all aren't too hung over to move. But how can you miss it? There will be StormTroopers and ... (wait for it!) YELLOW!!!!

I suggest parking at my house and walking down to the corner of Craig and Colorado. Good viewing and all...

• 2 weeks later...

How was the Rose Parade? The pictures I saw of the storm troopers looked pretty rad. My favorite part is how afterwards Colorado blv. looks like some sort of post-apocalyptic wasteland, yet is miraculously pristine by the next day.

I'm going to be defecting from the SoCal division for the pacific northwest in a couple months, so I'd like to have some sort of last bash over here sometime in late February or early March. You know, the kind where enough of my junk gets broken or stolen such that I can fit everything that remains into my car for the move. If anyone is interested in coming, and has a suggestion for a date, shoot.

• 2 weeks later...

Sarah and I are 95.7% moving out of SoCal come the end of summer. While I am saddened to leave my beloved abode and the perennial good weather, I am utterly pissed off at the housing prices and decided that we shall move.

So if any of you freakazoids want to hang with us before then, you better start coming up with some sweet ideas that involve booze and food.

Where will we move you ask? Well...I shall have to start a new thread for that...

YW

Are you taking the Lannister T-Shirts with you?

Unfortunately we have given the Lannister shirts to a local homeless center, upon which the homeless took one look at the shirts and decided they'd be better off freezing this winter.

I believe a few were put to good use though as fire fuel.

YW

Unfortunately we have given the Lannister shirts to a local homeless center, upon which the homeless took one look at the shirts and decided they'd be better off freezing this winter.

I believe a few were put to good use though as fire fuel.

YW

:lol: Typical Lannisters. Cause nothing but trouble.

That sucks Ydub. I still got a present for you sitting in my apartment.

I'm having some folks over for Superbowl watching... if you're interested in coming over, I'll probably have some work buds and such there as well.

-Cuellar

Archived