[BOOK SPOILERS] Nitpick without repercussion?

Well in his defense, he never actually ordered for Symon to be turned into food. He just wanted him disposed of, and it's hard to tell whether Bronn was even being serious about turning him into stew.

In ADwD, Tyrion implies that not only did this happen, but he partook in eating some of that "bowl of brown" as well.

Either way, it's nigh impossible to imagine the show's Tyrion approaching anywhere near that kind of material, not just the cannibalism but even killing someone because they inconvenience him.

Was he even in this episode, though?

He pulled a Catelyn and hid in the background, because interesting book characters should be seen not heard.

I actually think Peter Dinklage is a very good looking chap once you see past his dwarfism, which is what Marg was saying Sansa would eventually be able to do. But yeah, she was clearly trying to comfort her here so not necessarily speaking the truth. In the books Tyrion is supposedly pretty hideous so this conversation wouldn't fly at all.

I actually think Peter Dinklage is a very good looking chap once you see past his dwarfism, which is what Marg was saying Sansa would eventually be able to do. But yeah, she was clearly trying to comfort her here so not necessarily speaking the truth. In the books Tyrion is supposedly pretty hideous so this conversation wouldn't fly at all.

The issue they shouldn't be playing up his appearance, but how he is a Lannister and not actually that good of a person. But, they refuse to give him and major unlikable flaws in the show.

No Ros aftermath, like Joffrey sending her head to Tyrion or the Tyrells find out?

There is a wedding next episode but no preparations?

Tywin Tyrion similarity with Joffrey not strong enough

EDIT:

Talisa?

No Ros aftermath, like Joffrey sending her head to Tyrion or the Tyrells find out?

That was pretty perplexing through I guess we needed more time watching Theon be pointlessly tortured then having them follow through on one of their plot points.

The issue they shouldn't be playing up his appearance, but how he is a Lannister and not actually that good of a person. But, they refuse to give him and major unlikable flaws in the show.

Yeah I get that. What makes Tyrion a fan favourite in the books is that he's kind of likable despite his many flaws, as a kind of anti-hero. Whereas in the show he's just a 'good guy' in a hive of 'bad guys'. I do understand why they did that though. They had to establish that there are no purely good houses and purely evil houses pretty early on.

Yes. I don't like the "he's not that bad looking and sex can be pleasurable, so don't complain" idea. Sansa is very young and does not want to marry Tyrion, that should be enough to feel sorry for her that she will actually have to have sex with him. I mean I felt sorry for Dany during her wedding night scene in the show, even though it was Jason Momoa she had to marry. And Peter Dinklage is kind of good looking, but he is no Jason Momoa. Looks are the least important part here, the important part is both people should want the sex for the sex to be good.

Also, people say she should trust him because she was nice to her, but Cersei was super nice to her in the first book and that didn't really work out too well, so she has pretty good grounds to mistrust Tyrion like all the Lannisters.

It seemed odd that so many Wildlings showed up out of nowhere, when we only saw 4 of them on the Wall.

The dragons seemed to have undergone a spurt of rapid growth since the last time we saw them - probably a good thing if it means getting Dany's storyline moving faster. And they didn't barbecue their meat before eating it.

I didn't see a thing wrong with Sansa being reluctant to marry Tyrion because he's a Lannister, primarily, but also because he's a dwarf. Physical attraction isn't the only thing that's important when considering marriage, but it's certainly a big factor. And Sansa isn't Margaery; Margaery will marry whoever she needs to to be queen.

Well, they did introduce Chekhov's golden chain, so maybe we'll still get his biggest crime?

Yes but the way they're building up him and Shae's relationship will make it look justifiable. She is going to betray him out of jealousy and he will come off as a poor victim.

Hell even in the books people defended Tyrion for murdering Shae.

Yes but the way they're building up him and Shae's relationship will make it look justifiable. She is going to betray him out of jealousy and he will come off as a poor victim.

She did testify against him at a murder trial

That's because she gave a false testimony that would have gotten him beheaded. Shae was no angel in the books, and while I think Tyrion murdering him was definitely a notable darkening of his character, I can understand his reasons for doing it.

Archived