Tyrion will meet Tysha!

jon stark I

Well I am one of the believers about Tysha being in Braavos if I remember correctly she was a whore in one of the brothels she had a blonde daughter.And there was a prophecy about her true love returning to her.I think she will meet Tyrion but Tyrion will be sick (greyscale) so he will die in a short time or he will be alive but he will be more disfigured then before.

Well I am one of the believers about Tysha being in Braavos if I remember correctly she was a whore in one of the brothels she had a blonde daughter.And there was a prophecy about her true love returning to her.I think she will meet Tyrion but Tyrion will be sick (greyscale) so he will die in a short time or he will be alive but he will be more disfigured then before.

Still a better love story than Twilight.

I hate love stories.

Then why don't you start a thread about: Make Them Suffer or The Darkest Love Stories of Martinworld: The Cruel, The Dirty and The Politically Uncorrect - Who Can Do The Weirdest Ending!

:cheers:

By the way, to switch back into serious mode: The prophecy about the Sailor's Wife "true love" wasn't exactly that he would return to her, but that he was dead, as proclaimed the one-eyed maegi-whore Yna after tasting a drop of the Sailor's Wife's blood.

Nope, not "he" - "it"! So Tysha's love or Tyrion would be dead, with no happy ending even if they should meet (and I suspect the Sailor's Wife's backstory was mainly or the reader's benefit, not a hint that Tyrion will ever meet her again.)

Nope, not "he" - "it"! So Tysha's love or Tyrion would be dead, with no happy ending even if they should meet (and I suspect the Sailor's Wife's backstory was mainly or the reader's benefit, not a hint that Tyrion will ever meet her again.)

I know that interpretation, but not "it", but "he" nevertheless: "Her love is dead, I could taste that in her blood. If he ever should come back to her, it will be a corpse."

When Yna talked about "her love", it was clearly a "he" and not an "it" she talked about. If you want to cast the Sailor's Wife as Tysha, I think you can't avoid also claiming that Yna screwed up.

It's not a given that the sailor's wife is Tysha and most people believe the father of her daughter is Gerrion Lannister. I think this is Martin having a bit of fun with the readers.

I know that interpretation, but not "it", but "he" nevertheless: "Her love is dead, I could taste that in her blood. If he ever should come back to her, it will be a corpse."

When Yna talked about "her love", it was clearly a "he" and not an "it" she talked about. If you want to cast the Sailor's Wife as Tysha, I think you can't avoid also claiming that Yna screwed up.

But it's "it will be a corpse", not "he will be a corpse". The statement is, at the very least, extremely ambiguous.

Archived