Drawk's Back To Crisis Mode

drawkcabi

She's home now. We brought her home today. She's stable but I'm still worried about her and walking on eggshells around here.

She says she doesn't remember what happened but she wasn't trying to kill herself. I hope that's true I just don't know.

I think assisted living is something I need to look into more.

1 hour ago, drawkcabi said:

She's home now. We brought her home today. She's stable but I'm still worried about her and walking on eggshells around here.

She says she doesn't remember what happened but she wasn't trying to kill herself. I hope that's true I just don't know.

I don't know about your living/financial condition, but you might want to look at getting a nurse at home at the very least. I am familiar with this type of situation and if you overstrain yourself you won't be doing anyone any favours. 

1 hour ago, drawkcabi said:

No one would blame you for that, certainly none of us here who have followed your story over the years. You deserve a break. Asking for help is nothing to feel guilty over.

Glad your Mom is home and stable, I hope she is able to stay that way. Hopefully she sees this as a wake up call and acts accordingly. I don't blame you for being worried, I would be too.

:grouphug:

Archived