Dany is pregnant and Drogon is the father

The Dark Eagle

now listen to me

you think it's cracpotk, right? but i don't think it is

in asoiaf world, it's clear that procreeation doesn't work as in our world

i believe that Targs at some point procreeated with dragons and that's why some of them are immune to burning and stuff

also Starks probably mated with wolves at some point in the far past and that's why they're wargs

remember that Others (that are ohter especies) can have sex with humans and generate spawn

now most of you are thinking: "gross", "ew that's nasty", "man i have to wash my eyes with unicorn tears", "i hate you" etc, right?

but remember that in asoiaf world much gross things happen because it was medieval times when everybody was a farmer, i'm a farmer myself and don't do this stuff, but you learn to accept it since people lose their virginity with animals and there's incest etc. you know of even if you not aprove of it you have to live with that or not have any friends!

remember that we don't know much about the sexuality of draogns they're fickle as flame, so maybe not even sex is necessary

Ok! So there's that... And the fact that Dany is apparently pregnant again since she has her moon blood she shouldn't have

Who was it her all along? Only Drogon

So i believe that's some very clear hint and proof that Drogon is the father and that now she will reinvigorate the Targaryan Dinasty with a bad ass fire proof heir, a dragon in human form.. of course Martin will write it in a classy way so maybe people wil believe it is Daarios son, but no it's Drogon's

Is there some level of idiocy some posters need to achieve that I am not aware of? And if there is, please tell me this is it.

And, btw, I reported this thread. For the sake of hunamity on the board...

Actually, if she's had her "moon blood" it means she's not pregnant.

uh? i dont get it? you know moon blood is the period, right? it only happens when a woman is pregnant, otherwise she would be bleeding her whole life LOL... believe me i know i have 5 sisters

unless in game of thrones world it's reversed but i don't think it is i don't see the point?

Archived