Daenerys as a ruler?

melanniemunoz

Is it better in the GoT show forum? With the way she is portrayed in the show (and the fact that the show isn't as far along), I would think there would be more Dany love there.

MUCH better. In my experience, show-only fans love her and most of them have her as their favorite character. And I don't think that'll change much after the Meereenese knot.

I get why people don't like him (I don't either because he's a disgusting human being) but he shouldn't be the reason why you would hate her. People like who they like.

But she should not be hated on for who she sleeps with (especially because its the first time that she got to decide on her lover). Most teenage girls taste in guys is probably not the same as when they are older.

MUCH better. In my experience, show-only fans love her and most of them have her as their favorite character. And I don't think that'll change much after the Meereenese knot.

Speculative, but given the amount of commentary from show-only fans on places like TV.com and the AV Club that effectively say things like "boy, I cannot wait until Daenerys gets to Westeros and starts kicking butt", I think her decision to stay in Meereen and get embroiled in a slow moving storyline with weirdly named characters for a couple of seasons is going to take a lot of the shine out of her appeal.

But she should not be hated on for who she sleeps with (especially because its the first time that she got to decide on her lover). Most teenage girls taste in guys is probably not the same as when they are older.

well just for the sake of arugement Jamies choice in lover has a massive impact on how much I like him or not ( definitely or not).

well just for the sake of arugement Jamies choice in lover has a massive impact on how much I like him or not ( definitely or not).

Fair enough, but the throwing children out windows, and other horrible shit he's done should be higher on your list of reasons why you don't like him. more than who he bangs, but that's just IMO.

Speculative, but given the amount of commentary from show-only fans on places like TV.com and the AV Club that effectively say things like "boy, I cannot wait until Daenerys gets to Westeros and starts kicking butt", I think her decision to stay in Meereen and get embroiled in a slow moving storyline with weirdly named characters for a couple of seasons is going to take a lot of the shine out of her appeal.

True. The show has to do some changes to keep her story interesting for most viewers, even I have to admit that. But I don't think a couple of slow seasons and doubtful decisions will make her the most hated character on GoT, and that's something.

Fair enough, but the throwing children out windows, and other horrible shit he's done should be higher on your list of reasons why you don't like him. more than who he bangs, but that's just IMO.

It is. I the same way that all these people dont hate dany just because of daario.

I'm not saying it would secure or solve anything except two kids being alive.

Fair enough. But do you really think Robert would even attempt to listen to such a plan rather than warhammer them in the face. I mean not even his best friend could trust this guy not to kill the children he has believed to be his own for the past fifteen years.

Fair enough. But do you really think Robert would even attempt to listen to such a plan rather than warhammer them in the face. I mean not even his best friend could trust this guy not to kill the children he has believed to be his own for the past fifteen years.

True. Robert Baratheon was bloodthristy over a girl who wasn't what she seemed to him.

True. Robert Baratheon was bloodthristy over a girl who wasn't what she seemed to him.

Well at least that time there was a potential threat obvious, even as little as it might have seemed. But your 'own' children?

The mans a beast! How the hell did he become friends with the ned in the first place.

Archived