Anyone find it really bizarre how...

Nami

Rhaegar and Lyanna were at the TOJ with those KGs, and just...getting it on while those guys just stood around? It's hard for me to imagine.

They were not alone there right? I saw people saying that when Rhae "kidnapped" Lyanna he was with Arthur Dayne and Whent

Arthur and Whent the third wheels in that love shack? That must have been awkward.

Rhaegar and Lyanna were at the TOJ with those KGs, and just...getting it on while those guys just stood around? It's hard for me to imagine.

They were not alone there right? I saw people saying that when Rhae "kidnapped" Lyanna he was with Arthur Dayne and Whent

Arthur and Whent the third wheels in that love shack? That must have been awkward.

Maybe Arthur had a thing with Whent? :dunno:

Privacy is a pretty modern notion in a lot of ways. Or the idea of what things ought to be private, or can be...

I remember hearing something about one of the English royals being really reluctant to give up chamber pots--the Queen Mother maybe? She thought they were MUCH more discreet than toilets, because she didn't have to run off to a special room to do her business, where everybody would know what she was up to.

Our idea about what ought to be private, or even what 'feels' private, is just a matter of custom.

Privacy is a pretty modern notion in a lot of ways. Or the idea of what things ought to be private, or can be...

I remember hearing something about one of the English royals being really reluctant to give up chamber pots--the Queen Mother maybe? She thought they were MUCH more discreet than toilets, because she didn't have to run off to a special room to do her business, where everybody would know what she was up to.

Our idea about what ought to be private, or even what 'feels' private, is just a matter of custom.

That's a good one.

I've visited Paul Revere's house, and with the number of kids he raised there he was 1 having sex, and 2 it wasn't very private considering how small it was.

Kingsguard stood around silently while Aerys brutalized Rhaella. Their motto is the inversion of the US Department of Homeland Security's, "If you see something, say nothing." If Rhaegar had had an orgy with Lyanna, Elia, Jon Connington, and Miles Toyne, they wouldn't even blink.

Didn't Roman nobility routinely have sex with their servents on hand, watching, ready to serve?

Idk about routinely but yea most Romans probably had sex with their slaves. I dont like using the word servant unless there paid in some form.

Kingsguard stood around silently while Aerys brutalized Rhaella. Their motto is the inversion of the US Department of Homeland Security's, "If you see something, say nothing." If Rhaegar had had an orgy with Lyanna, Elia, Jon Connington, and Miles Toyne, they wouldn't even blink.

Pretty much this. Their job is to guard, protect, not contact Westeros TMZ.

Archived