Boardology - resurrected...

Mladen

Oh, it's not good. They always attack me and I feel bad for saying anything. I especially like when someone with less than 10 posts, say I have become introduced to ASOIAF when GOT TV show came out, and I have reread the books like 5,6 times...

Eh, then they are silly, not you. Especially silly are the ones saying "thing x happened in the TV show, therefore we can infer thing y about the books." We cannot. Urgh.

:grouphug:

Eh, then they are silly, not you. Especially silly are the ones saying "thing x happened in the TV show, therefore we can infer thing y about the books." We cannot. Urgh.

Is it bad that sometimes want to strangle people who cannot comprehend the difference between show canon and book canon?

New posters will not read more than 2 pages of a multi-page thread before posting, often accompanied by an apology for not having read all the thread.

..and then immediately make a statement that had already been debunked.

In that case, please PM me, i'm always interested in reading your opinions. :)

Please drop me a PM about that, might oopen some new thoughts. :)

Can you please send it to me as well. Im too big of a Cat fan to not read this.

Yes, about people opening Jon's parentage threads even though we have pinned thread at page one...

And we should have friendly talk about Cat. I am so interested in your opinion.

please pm me. although with all the requests you've gotten, a thread might be faster. :cool4: plus it's been ages since we've had a good cat thread. remember, you've been credited with being the only one to present cat honestly while maintianing a positvie tone as far as i'm concerned and that is saying something. :cheers:

Going to take jons nissa's suggestion and start a thread although I cringe over how it'll end up. Give me a bit.

Also, new posters will only skim through the first page before opening a new thread, and the first thread will likely be themed:

- Where is Benjen Stark, will he reappear- Syrio Forel is alive

- I hate Cat

Along with:

-What word did Brienne yell?

-Will Gendry end up as Lord of SE or King since he is actually a son of Robert?

-Edit for spelling

Great minds etc.! :cheers:

Also, 3000th post! :D

Ha glad i could facilitate your 3000th post! Congrats :cheers:

There should really be a Dothraki rule as well, where the OP who says they're great, no matter what the evidence contrary to their statement, will not back down

Ah my sweet summer child winter is coming ... btw congrats on post 3000 :commie:

Ha glad i could facilitate your 3000th post! Congrats :cheers:

Hehe, thanks! :D

Is it bad that sometimes want to strangle people who cannot comprehend the difference between show canon and book canon?

No. I feel similar ...

Going to take jons nissa's suggestion and start a thread although I cringe over how it'll end up. Give me a bit.

I'll help you in fighting with trolls and personna-non-gratas... I really like your opinions...

I hate people using TV show as proof something will happen in the books...

Also, congratulations on milestone post...

If people stalk your profile it means they're aroused by your words and/or your avatar.

Actually it usually means they think opinions you posted are dubious. :P

Also, I dislike Roose as a villain, as a character, as everything possible.

Where's the like button? This post is so awesome :P

Where's the like button?! :P

New posters will not read more than 2 pages of a multi-page thread before posting, often accompanied by an apology for not having read all the thread.

Definitely this.

Also, a possible Targaryen law:

Discussions involving Rhaegar always elicit a post about what a bad husband and father he was, invariably preceded by the assertion that everybody seems to think he's so perfect.

I hate people using TV show as proof something will happen in the books...

Also, congratulations on milestone post...

Congratulations!

Thanks both.

What about the theories that have risen from the TV show? About Jeyne or Melisandre and Arya, Gendry or someone else?

Do not make me start ...

Ros (now dead, so hopefully this will quiet) will replace Jeyne Poole.

Talisa will replace Jeyne Poole.

Gendry and Arya will have a romance because of Gendry's "my lady" remark.

Syrio was not shown to die, therefore he is alive.

Archived