TTTNE 391: These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Myrish Swamp Thing

Hello, Bucky, First of my name, lozeldatkm and KiD! =o)

@ L_T Thank you sir. I have some mint tea if you want.

Herzen,I for once have a tea for you,white tea with Japanese plum flavor :) enjoy.

This is a tough choice, well... I'll take both. Mint tea can be drunk cold.

Oh, you think dreams about you are the only blushworthy dreams ever? :blushing:

But you blush so easily, so that could mean almost anything. :P

Never had Mint Tea, though it sounds pretty good.

Good movies :P. I don't really cre about genre as I watch pretty much all of them. I only have one rule: NO ROMANTIC COMEDIES. That is the most cliched and repetitive genre of all movies.

Hahaha,now you sound like my mother.She always asks me and my brother to pay iron price for some movies for her and when we ask what kind of movie you want she says a nice one. She even suggested to just type a nice movie on google search engine and just download what shows up,bless her. :D

And rom coms are cliched and repetitive you say.

differ. :P

But seriously,

is not rom com and I really liked it. I also raccomand Cabbin in the woods,Midnight in Paris and Tre uomini e una Gamba as light fun.

Herzen,look at you :D all the ladies are just dying for you to pick their tea :kiss: and not without reason :blushing:

Oh, you think dreams about you are the only blushworthy dreams ever? :blushing:

Not the only ones of course,just only ones worth remembering :leer:

Dilemmas, dilemmas... need to decide which books to take with me to Italy, and my suitcase is so damn small...

Where are you going? I'm planing Italy vacation too. :) :cheers:

why oh why I always put beer in front of children :leaving:

Herzen,look at you :D all the ladies are just dying for you to pick their tea :kiss: and not without reason :blushing:

.oO(I didn't know I was such a ladykiller...)

I'm just preparing something for selling on ebay.

Hey me too :D I'm planing a tour starting in Siena and going all around,Arezzo,Cortona,San Gimigniano,Voltera...

Funny. Even funnier how I've been in every single city you mentioned, as we go to Italy every year, but it hasn't gotten boring yet. In fact I've probably been to half the cities in Tuscany.

I always protest when my parents want to visit someplace though, as I'm perfectly happy on the couch on the loggia, with a good book, a full glas of coca cola, and a very full bowl of chips. Then I change clothes and take a dive in the pool... sigh... I can hardly wait.

Archived