TTTNE 391: These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Myrish Swamp Thing

You just made me very very very happy :D :D :D

No really,I did little happy dance and screamed a little. Omighodomigodhomigod.....

the first or the second? Now I want Sherlock with those http://sweetnshortfailure.tumblr.com/post/31095196435/elementary-1-01-holmes-tattoos can this be done? PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE???????????????

the first or the second? Now I want Sherlock with those http://sweetnshortfa...-holmes-tattoos can this be done? PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE???????????????

Both !!! And more,always more :drool: Oh my Lady,you are tempting me to watch Elementary...even though I'm already watching way to many tv shows. If I add one more mu husband will divorce me for sure. :D

oh Beny C why U so dreamy :drool:

"If you push too hard and any shit hits the fan, you'll be blamed for it. If you don't push hard enough and there's no arrest you'll be blamed for that too. The game is rigged, but you cannot lose if you do not play."

The Wire has the best quotes.

Yes, it does! I just started watching that show a few days ago and I'm obsessed. I finished season 1 last night and am really looking forward to watching more. Mos Def!

Congratulations on the win, MST! Here's some :cheers: to help with those pretzels.

Yes, it does! I just started watching that show a few days ago and I'm obsessed. I finished season 1 last night and am really looking forward to watching more. Mos Def!

I wish I could erase it from my memory and go back and watch it for the first time again. Enjoy, it's my favorite show of all time. :)

Yep. I got started with that recently, I'm roughly midway through season 3. I get what all the hype is about :)

Both !!! And more,always more :drool: Oh my Lady,you are tempting me to watch Elementary...even though I'm already watching way to many tv shows. If I add one more mu husband will divorce me for sure. :D

oh Beny C why U so dreamy :drool:

I am temted too and I just got pay tv :smug: but only for JLM... I don't like LL or Irene Adler

Good afternoon Cat, L_T

I am temted too and I just got pay tv :smug: but only for JLM... I don't like LL or Irene Adler

Good afternoon Cat, L_T

I don't like Irene Adler either,she was underwhelming.

Hello Cat,L_T and everyone else. :kiss:

Dresden sounds interesting L_T,have tons of fun. :)

L_T :cheers: back!

I loved Dresden when I visited.

btw I just realized it, on 24 of June was my first forumbirthday! *start dancing* and *give everyone digital forumbirthday cake*

edit:@ Koba in Elementary she is unbearable for reasons better left unsaid because they are too spolery...

Hello, my star. :kiss:

I got relations there. And maybe I won't be able to post here, but I'll take my BB with me.

And I found two role playing-game stores, maybe I'll buy some dice there....

Happy forumsbirthday, JQC! =o) Thanks for the cake. Any tea or coffee with it?

Congrats on the win, Juan. :)

Which show is that from?

Also, the current title of the thread was a sentence for one of the previous pictionaries! :lol:

Why not :leer: it was about me,admit it :leer: what did I do? :kiss:

Absolutely no, it was not about you. :P

Which guy has two thumbs and missed the entire race twice in a row?

Congrats to MST though.

What kind of movies you like?

Good movies :P. I don't really cre about genre as I watch pretty much all of them. I only have one rule: NO ROMANTIC COMEDIES. That is the most cliched and repetitive genre of all movies.

Hello, my star. :kiss:

Herzen,I for once have a tea for you,white tea with Japanese plum flavor :) enjoy.

Which show is that from?

Seinfeld :)

Absolutely no, it was not about you. :P

then why are you blushing? :leer: :kiss:

Archived