TTTNE 391: These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Myrish Swamp Thing

Evening spammers! Congrats to the win Juanvito :cheers:

Midnight in Paris was quite good, I liked it.

I have been out in the archipelago of Stockholm today, visited some old fortresses and had a fantastic meal in a picturesque town on the coast. A great day simply :D

Humility is certainly a good character trait, yes? :rofl:

It is humility if it's just stating the truth :P

Funny. Even funnier how I've been in every single city you mentioned, as we go to Italy every year, but it hasn't gotten boring yet. In fact I've probably been to half the cities in Tuscany.

I always protest when my parents want to visit someplace though, as I'm perfectly happy on the couch on the loggia, with a good book, a full glas of coca cola, and a very full bowl of chips. Then I change clothes and take a dive in the pool... sigh... I can hardly wait.

Too bad we won't be there at the same time...What city you'll be visiting? If we gonna visit the same city leave me a message on main square monument :) something like "first was here" :D

I was in Arezzo and Cortina and I can't wait to go. I'm in love with Italy.

Okay, I'm a geek, a nerd.... and I play role playing-games.

<note to self> Write PM.

So do I and so do many interesting good people I know. :) My first DM was the smartest person I've ever met. Never underestimate the power of geekness.

Hello, Eira! =o)

That sounds like fun what you did. I may check out some museums in Dresden, too.

Have you rolled your dice yet?

So do I and so do many interesting good people I know. :) My first DM was the smartest person I've ever met. Never underestimate the power of geekness.

I've met very different people and personalities on the stage of RPG - I wouldn't like to miss all those. Some of them are dear to me still.

Too bad we won't be there at the same time...What city you'll be visiting? If we gonna visit the same city leave me a message on main square monument :) something like "first was here" :D

I was in Arezzo and Cortina and I can't wait to go. I'm in love with Italy.

Well, my mother mentioned mentioned some places yesterday but I think they all sound alike and forget the names quickly. One place had a necropolis though, I remember that much.

And I'll leave a message if I can :D... First was here first!

Those Italians are such hospitable people, and nice.

And btw, do you also sometimes get the idea that ALL those cities are the same?

Morning or afternoon spammers depending on where you are :grouphug:.

Congrats MST for the victory :cheers:. Nice title, a little Seinfeld love is always a good thing :).

I need to name 9 little bunnies. One shall be Varg. Any suggestions for the others? :D

I have always felt CROW was a great name :D...:leaving: HAR HAR HAR.

Well, my mother mentioned mentioned some places yesterday but I think they all sound alike and forget the names quickly. One place had a necropolis though, I remember that much.

And I'll leave a message if I can :D... First was here first!

Hey I might have been in some cities before you First. I did have a head start :P

Those Italians are such hospitable people, and nice.

And btw, do you also sometimes get the idea that ALL those cities are the same?

Blasphemy!!! Never the same,every one is unique and special. I don't know I love them,so I might be biased.

I need to name 9 little bunnies. One shall be Varg. Any suggestions for the others? :D

Call one Bluth. :D Hanibal maybe so you could call him hanny bunny. Nikopol for boy,Smara for girl. T Bag for dangerous one. Spok is also a must.

I have always felt CROW was a great name :D... :leaving: HAR HAR HAR.

If we ever have black bunnies again, I'll call one Crow. ;)

Cornflake xD?

Yes! :lol:

One must be named Walrus.

They're not that big. :D

Call one Bluth. :D Hanibal maybe so you could call him hanny bunny. Nikopol for boy,Smara for girl. T Bag for dangerous one. Spok is also a must.

Hannibal is perfect!

Carry on, guys. :D

Hello, Eira! =o)

That sounds like fun what you did. I may check out some museums in Dresden, too.

Have you rolled your dice yet?

Hi! It was fun, the biggest fortress today had a lot if old cannons and various antique machine guns. It was interesting. We also found an old abandoned military tunnel in another place that was still lit up, it was a bit eerie but impossible to resist going into... :uhoh:

Of course I rolled the dice! The first thing that I did. And one immediately rolled off the table and hid well on the floor :lol: I found it though, it's safe in the tube now :)

Archived