TTTNE 391: These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Myrish Swamp Thing

Hello, Crow.

Nice to see you, brother. :cheers: Give Chelly my regards, please.

Hello, Zar.

<hands over a cup of coffee>

Hi brother how this Monday been treating you? hope you got a cup of that coffee for the CROW i could use one right now. But first i'm gonna have to add a little something to it :cheers:.

Hello Crow,GW,Zar and Eira :kiss:

Hello to you to :leer:. I see you have been taking some of the newer TTTNE members under your wing and teaching the ways of the leer :leer:. Just remember if you ever need some guest speakers to teacher a master class you know who to call :leer: :whip: :spank: HAR HAR HAR.

Oh and Kobay would be more fitting name for a bunny? :P

:P Everything is more fitting than Walrus :P

Hannibal is perfect!

:cheers:

Carry on, guys. :D

One must be Crowley :D Ohhh little devil bunny...so cute :)

@Juli, but how can you not have a bunny named Walrus, it would be hilarious...

VETO !!!

Juli, name them Arry, Weasel, Nan, Salty, Beth ... you know.

Or maybe Dunsen, Polliver, Raff, Weese ... :P

Also, let us congratulate Croatia on joining the EU, shall we? Do we have any Croatian spammers? :cheers: :grouphug: :commie:

Hello to you to :leer:. I see you have been taking some of the newer TTTNE members under your wing and teaching the ways of the leer :leer:. Just remember if you ever need some guest speakers to teacher a master class you know who to call :leer: :whip: :spank: HAR HAR HAR.

Well you know me I always aim to teach new young generations some old school tricks :leer: and of course you would be more than welcome to teach a master class in :leer: :spank: and :whip: but not before I test you myself in a private demo class...it's only fitting :kiss: I must be sure you can rise to the occasion,after all it's young minds of tomorrow we will be shaping we don't want them to go astray do we.

Of course I rolled the dice! The first thing that I did. And one immediately rolled off the table and hid well on the floor :lol: I found it though, it's safe in the tube now :)

Check out the pic in my sig. ;o) And yeah, I know that feeling. They're so tiny...

Hi brother how this Monday been treating you? hope you got a cup of that coffee for the CROW i could use one right now. But first i'm gonna have to add a little something to it :cheers:.

You could also add that little something to my coffee as well. ;o) You're welcome. My Monday's been fine up to now - no work, holidays! <g>

Also, let us congratulate Croatia on joining the EU, shall we? Do we have any Croatian spammers? :cheers: :grouphug: :commie:

Oh, yes. Definitely. :cheers:

Archived