TTTNE 391: These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Myrish Swamp Thing

I missed changing them.

I'm alright, haven't got too much going right now.

Finally sorted out my bike, had to stick new pedals and cranks on it. And now have realised I need to stick a new bottom bracket in, it's wobbling a bit. I want a decent road bike, not my crummy little hybrid thing :P

Mainly obsessed with Wimbledon right now. And next week there's more F1 and the final Lions test! You wait for sport and then it all comes at once.

How are you?

Oh and well done MST for the win.

I'm fine, thanks for asking.

You just reminded me that I got to buy new pedals for my mono speed bike and a lock - in case I want to take it to town.

Normally, I ride a Holland bike when I go to work - my boss gave me one for free that had been left at my working place by someone who didn't reclaim it. Said it was all crap, but I decided to give it a try and replace the things that were broken. I now have gear shifts on the handles, new lights in the front and all for about 70€. That's quite cheap, I guess.

Morning, thread. :)

Hi, thread,

<lalala>

None of the above is true, of course (or maybe something is(or not)), but this is an example of a post you should be making in a old-time manner of slow chat :P

I love your posts! That was great, Shadow. Truly beautiful.

Hopefully we won't bring attention from the Mods.

I hope so too.

Again, some guidelines and :whip: for those who do not listen:

- Wait for some people to post after your last post and then respond to all at once (multiquote button comes handy here).

- Use chat for chatting: the yuku chat, the one linked on the top of the page (board chat) or spamcentral in Pebble's signature.

- Do not post only a smiley or a greeting in a post. Post one-liners only if you think they are extremely witty and worthy to be read.

@ Zar: howdy, friend. I hope you are fine and in the pink.

:rofl: He is always in pink, according to his avatar!

GRargh! Avatar changed. That was a quick end of TTTNE.

Excellent! I am amazed at how you can always find an according bear!

I tried to find a flower with a pretzel, but no sucess, but if anybody has too much time and is willing to photoshop a pretzel to my flower, you are welcome. :P

Normally, I ride a Holland bike when I go to work - my boss gave me one for free that had been left at my working place by someone who didn't reclaim it. Said it was all crap, but I decided to give it a try and replace the things that were broken. I now have gear shifts on the handles, new lights in the front and all for about 70€. That's quite cheap, I guess.

Hollanders are awesome! I have one, too, and I love it. One gear. :lol: I sadly do not ride it very often. :/

Excellent! I am amazed at how you can always find an according bear!

I tried to find a flower with a pretzel, but no sucess, but if anybody has too much time and is willing to photoshop a pretzel to my flower, you are welcome. :P

It's Bears or Hulk, between the two I usually find something. I'll start editing more onto Sad Hulk, he's my favourite.

Flowers and Pretzels? Bit crap but best I could find from a quick search.

L_T, god to see you too!

Aw, thanks for the pic of the little ones, they are looking good!

BB, your avatars always rock, it is known. :D

Bucky I hope someone can put a flower on your av, it's so cute with accessories :love:

Shadow, I love your posts, and since they are witty and not that many it do not matter how short they are in my opinion. Keep on keeping on, Shadow!

Have a good day everyone!

Eta.

[You have an av bucky! I wasn't paying attention... nice work bb!]

Hollanders are truly great stuff. Your bike looks great, too.

This one looks like mine.

Oh, looks older than mine, very retro! I like it. :)

Bucky?

Got to be honest never really liked pretzels. But one tried to kill George Bush so they can't be bad.

Oh yay today is pictionary sentence day!

Awwww, I like this, it is cute! :wub: Just give me a minute ...

ETA: Well, this is highly weird. When I look at my profile, the pretzel is there, but on the posts, there is not. :idea:ETA 2: Seems to work now. :)

And yes, it is, but we are still waiting for two drawings.

Hi Eira! :grouphug:

L_T, god to see you too!

Aw, thanks for the pic of the little ones, they are looking good!

I know. :smug:

I sorted them according to color and other marks. That can't be seen on the pic, I'm sorry.

Looked like a rainbow... I'm trying to get 10 or 15 d10 in this color: Click! I have the set, and I like them very much.

These ones are also a part of my collection of small dice.

Oh, looks older than mine, very retro! I like it. :)

I like riding it, really. The frame is in very good shape, and that's why I had those things done.

Archived