Character Progression: Who was your favourite character at the start, middle and now?

King of Winters

Now, someone needs to create a thread about the characters you least like.

I might do that in a bit.

To people that have completely changed who their favourite characters are, why did you? Is there a big reason like if the character's POVs got slow for you or you didn't like where they were going or you just preferred another character?

Start: Ned. He seemed like a victim just caught up in wanting to do the right thing. I was pulling for him right until he refused Renley's help. Then I knew he was too stupid to win the game.

Middle: Tyrion. He is the best player in the game. He knows what most people's move will be before they make it. I still want him to be able to help Sansa get her revenge on Cersie. Its the reason I hope Cersie is found not guilty at her trial. She can't die unless Sansa and/or Arya gets to watch.

Now: Sansa. I never hated Sansa like a lot of people do, but I overlooked her at the beginning of my reading. She just didn't seem all that important. But, with Littlefinger as her tutor, Sansa could become a great player in her own right.

Archived