Character Progression: Who was your favourite character at the start, middle and now?

King of Winters

That bit when Euron is crowned, I think, would have been more interesting of it was from Victarion's point of view. But that's just me.

To each his own, I guess.

I really liked how Aeron had an epiphany at the end of his chapter. A " Holy shit, I need to get my Krakens " kind of epiphany.

I really liked how Aeron had an epiphany at the end of his chapter. A " Holy shit, I need to get my Krakens " kind of epiphany.

I'm actually really curious about where Aeron is hiding. Some people have suggested he'll skinchange into some Krakens, but I think it's something else. Though I have no idea.

I'm actually really curious about where Aeron is hiding. Some people have suggested he'll skinchange into some Krakens, but I think it's something else. Though I have no idea.

I love how Krakens start appearing as soon as Aeron vows to remove his " godless " brother from the Seastone Chair. Call me crazy, but if anyone has a Kraken horn, it's the Damphair. And the aforementioned events are probably connected somehow.

I love how Krakens start appearing as soon as Aeron vows to remove his " godless " brother from the Seastone Chair. Call me crazy, but if anyone has a Kraken horn, it's the Damphair. And the aforementioned events are probably connected somehow.

I wouldn't mind him using the Kraken Horn to control the Krakens, but I don't think he'll skinchange.

If he does then he'll become more popular.

start: jon and arya

middle: jorah and jojen

end: bran and barristan

honorable mention: robb and arys oakheart

Yay! Someone else who doesn't find Jojen annoying.

Welcome to the Forum :cheers:

Start: Ned

Middle: Tyrion

Now: Bran/Jaime

Tyrion is still one of my favorite characters, but ADwD was a strange and dark time for him so where the book ended I feel very unsure about him. Jaime is the character who has made the biggest jump in my eyes. I never could have liked him at the beginning of the books and was repulsed by people who said he was their favorite character, but now I really love him.

Tyrion is still one of my favorite characters, but ADwD was a strange and dark time for him so where the book ended I feel very unsure about him.

Yeah, I agree. Tyrion's chapters became a bit darker and I wasn't sure about him by the end, but I still like him.

Yeah, I agree. Tyrion's chapters became a bit darker and I wasn't sure about him by the end, but I still like him.

Really ? I actually liked him more...

Honestly, I can't understand why people find him annoying when he's trying to help Bran.

It's the know-it-all attitude, mostly. I like him, though I find his/Bran's storyline rather boring (I'm not much into that magic stuff now...).

Really ? I actually liked him more...

Yeah, not to say I don't like him, but I prefer his Pre ADWD chapters to his ADWD chapters. I still like him though.

It's the know-it-all attitude, mostly. I like him, though I find his/Bran's storyline rather boring (I'm not much into that magic stuff now...).

Why can't people just realise he's trying to help being a know-it-all! Bran's chapters Beyond The Wall are actually some of my favourite chapters from him.

Archived