Character Progression: Who was your favourite character at the start, middle and now?

King of Winters

I have been hugely interested in Cat from the beginning, though her actions and mistakes often annoyed me. They did so because they were so close to the mistakes I myself might have made.

B-b-but there were no mistakes!!! It was all explained by Butterbumps already!

As for the question:

beginning: Ned

middle: Stannis

end: Stannis

I like warrior types - so, Jaime, Sandor

I liked some narrators better than their characters - Cersei, Tyrion

I liked the Stark girls throughout - Sansa, Arya

Beginning: Ned

Middle: Dany, Robb

Now: Davos, Dany

Beginning: Ned Stark, Littlefinger, Daenerys Targaryen, Sandor Clegane, Bronn, Jon Snow, and Tyrion Lannister.

Middle: Davos Seaworth, Stannis Baratheon, Theon Greyjoy, Sansa Stark, Littlefinger, Varys, Sandor Clegane(The Hound), Bronn, Tyrion Lannister, Tywin Lannister, Kevan Lannister, and Jaime Lannister.

End: Davos Seaworth, Stannis Baratheon, Theon Greyjoy, Euron Greyjoy, Victarion Greyjoy, Qyburn, Roose Bolton, Ramsay Bolton, Wyman Manderly, Jon Snow, Val, and Bloodraven.

I have been hugely interested in Cat from the beginning, though her actions and mistakes often annoyed me. They did so because they were so close to the mistakes I myself might have made.

I am so glad you said this. I feel exactly the same. It actually took me a while to realize that was why Catelyn bugged me so much at times. So much for self-awareness...

Archived