Where Was The Hound During RR and The Sack of KL?

JungWheats

One day I'll have to read all those SSM... Thanks, nissa...

Someone made a PDF file of all the SSMs and divided them up by topic. I had a copy on my old computer but it died on me. There was a thread on several months ago, tried to find it again but no luck.

Someone made a PDF file of all the SSMs and divided them up by topic. I had a copy on my old computer but it died on me. There was a thread on several months ago, tried to find it again but no luck.

If you ever find it, please let me know...

I doubt he was a squire,He probably sneaked in with Tywins army as a camp follower or something.

I actually think he was a squite, or legitimate part of the army. He was trained well which point out he was indeed taking lessons from someone experienced.

• 1 year later...

Sandor was around 12 during the war, probably a bit young for a squire but not like he had any childhood to preserve by keeping him home and sheltered. He was probably squiring or soldiering for his father, a Lannister knight, or maybe even Gregor.

I have thought Sandor was at the Sack of KL, even in the holdfast when Princess Elia and her children were killed, just because he denied it to the brothers without banners so vehemently. The Hound is a man of few words, so when he used so many words to deny killing rhaegar's children - didn't see them or smell them or hear them bawl - he is denying to himself and all of his senses that he was there. I bet he was there.

It's one more reason why I think the Hound is still alive. he's the last living witness.

I agree with the majority; Sandor was a squire at the time. We know that he killed his first man at 12, that he is a formidable warrior and we also know that he's an excellent jouster since he was able to unhorse Jaime, that suggests he acquired those skills as someone's squire. If Sandor's mentor knight was called upon by Tywin to participate in the sack of KL then Sandor would have had to tag along thus earning himself his first kill.

Archived