gregor clegane

thegreatwhitebear

Hey, the Dexter series (both books and show) are very popular, so if written the right way it could be interesting in a psychological study of a psychopath kind of way.

But I'm eternally grateful that it hasn't happened. The thought of making that character more understood or relatable sickens me :yuck:

Sandor would have been a cool POV though. His inner struggles over his brother/ feelings for Sansa/ thoughts on Joffery, not to mention seeing the private moments between them without Cersie butting in or having Sansa right in front of him to torture would he gold!

Hey, the Dexter series (both books and show) are very popular, so if written the right way it could be interesting in a psychological study of a psychopath kind of way.

But I'm eternally grateful that it hasn't happened. The thought of making that character more understood or relatable sickens me :yuck:

Sandor would have been a cool POV though. His inner struggles over his brother/ feelings for Sansa/ thoughts on Joffery, not to mention seeing the private moments between them without Cersie butting in or having Sansa right in front of him to torture would he gold!

but dexter only (for the most part) kills bad guys! if you compare the morals of dexter to that of westeros he's a regular ned stark!

but dexter only (for the most part) kills bad guys! if you compare the morals of dexter to that of westeros he's a regular ned stark!

yes, I agree, hence my eternal gratefulness that this never happened because inevitably there would be some weird wack-a-doodle reasoning for his actions that would endear him to the readers. Like Jamie is now not seen as such a bad dude because of the justifications of his actions, love or Cersie for pushing Bran, horror at Aerys's plans for killing him.

I couldn't stand Gregor even being remotely understood or redeemable, he's pure evil.

Gregor: ''You make my head hurt''

He'd be a surprising politician....

Good thing Oberyn killed him. Gregor was dumber than a bag of hammers, and Amory wasn't much better. I'll leave it at that. They both deserved worse than they got in the end.

I am the very model of a modern Major-General,

I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral,

I know the kings of Westeros, and I quote the fights historical

From the Red Grass Field to Summerhall, in order categorical;a

I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical,

I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical,

About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news, (bothered for a rhyme)

With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse.

I'm very good at integral and differential calculus;

I know the scientific names of beings animalculous:

In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,

I am the very model of a modern Major-General.

Archived