Could Moqorro resurrect Quentyn?

total1402

I mean Cat was several days dead before she came back and Victarion is literally just about to enter slavers bay not long after the prince dies. It could also play on him being frog and the kiss of life thing as well as why we have several Dornish lords kicking about still. As for motivation, Moq would probably understand the politics involved and the use of having the Prince of Dorne as an ally to AA (Dany).

Cat was pretty badly disfigured and how on earth is Vics hand working if thats consumed by fire and dead blackened flesh? In fact that is a fair precedent for animating totally burnt flesh.

A burned hand is one thing, being bathed in Dragonfire is another.

Kid was extra crispy, to the point where everything inside of him is busted beyond irreconcilability. Cat, aside from the slit throat, was mostly whole. Vic's arm wasn't even burned to begin with, that was just the method used to heal it. Vic's arm wasn't dead either.

And no he can't bring back Syrio.

It would be rather inhumane to bring Quentyn back.

Srsly. Could you imagine the POV chapter?

"Quentyn awoke. Ow. It hurt. It hurt so badly. Everything hurt. The burning was everywhere. No movement was without pain. It hurt. It kept hurting. The hurting continued. The pain was everywhere. It never stopped. Sleep was impossible. Every breath was agony. Ow. Ow. He tried to request death but could not form the world. It hurt. It hurt."

I agree with all of the above, there has to be something for the boy to be brought back to, the damage to Quentyn was too severe and as he was killed by Fire one of the Lord of Light's tools I doubt the priest would even be willing to resurrect him since he could be viewed as having been given over to the Red God

He wasn't dead on spot, he died days afterwards, so "too much damaged body" is not a reason why he can't be ressurected. I don't think he will be anyway, though. It would bear little diplomatic weight. Imagine them meeting with Doran "Hello, Prince Doran, you must have missed your son. Please, ignore the fact he is charred and hardly moves, he happened to be cooked by dragons, but Moqorro brought him back with magic, so it's okay."

Archived