Did Drogon kill/eat the Shepards Daughter?

direwienerdog

I think he did indeed kill her, but he didn't eat her that would explain the bones. When he covered her in flames it was so hot the flesh melted right off the bones.

Dragons eat until the bones are clean (its what happened to the sheeps), if she was only burned then the bones would still have meat in them.

I would assume that the dragon was indeed guilty. Dragons are dangerous and Daenerys has no clue, that I am aware of, on how to train them and actually controll them as adult beasts.

Victarion is the only rider with a horn at the end of the last book, Daenerys can't control where Drogon goes despite she was able to ride him and Quentyn was killed trying to ride his dragon.

Victarion is the only rider with a horn at the end of the last book, Daenerys can't control where Drogon goes despite she was able to ride him and Quentyn was killed trying to ride his dragon.

Although she aneemingly can't control him, he shows up when she needs him most. Once at the fighting pits, and at the end of the book when the outriders of a Khalisar show up.

Call it convenient,say it's just blood and noise that,draws drogon.

George tells us they are about as intelligent as dogs.

But I think there is more to it. Drogon is definitely Dany's,Dragon. She rides him and the text say one rider per Dragon. Aegon the Conq rode Balerion the Black Dread.He would never try to ride Meraxes.

Dany can't,control the other two and before anyone else tries they better have an,idea how.

We,don't know much about the horn and how it works, but won't that be a great scene when Vic has the horn sounded!

Drogon is definitely Dany's,Dragon. She rides him and the text say one rider per Dragon.

I believe so as well, not because he was named after Drogo, but because Viserion seemed partial to Quentyn until Rhaegar killed him.

If the stories are true, this means Rhaegar is Victarion's to ride and Viserion has just lost the first of his riders (although dragons outlived their riders for centuries so he was bound to lose him anyway).

One would assume Viserion would be partial to the Martells by nature (Viserys was promised to Arianne without his knowledge), so it would make sense for me how he left the nest to lose himself in the sky of Meereen ever since Quentyn got killed.

Rhaegal doesn't act like he's grieving a connection, he acts like a dragon still waiting for his rider, which woud make sense if the horn bound Victarion to the dragon named after Rhaegar.

OK fact check. A child's bones are less sturdy than an adult's because they are still growing so I propose that if Drogon burned her then her bones would be all but melted.

Of course, dragonfire also melted stone (Harrenhal) but it also possible to a weird pet kill a child.

OK fact check. A child's bones are less sturdy than an adult's because they are still growing so I propose that if Drogon burned her then her bones would be all but melted.

Another fact check Bones do not melt,Be that a child's or an adults,it will though turn into Bone ash with temperatures of 1800 Celsius applied for a duration of 20-50 minutes and I don't think Drogon sat there burning her for so long.

Another fact check Bones do not melt,Be that a child's or an adults,it will though turn into Bone ash with temperatures of 1800 Celsius applied for a duration of 20-50 minutes and I don't think Drogon sat there burning her for so long.

You were there?

I just find myself asking how a huge dragon doesn't just crunch up the bones. Why would they be roasted,the flesh would be not the bones. Did he sit and eat the girl with a knife and fork and roast the bones when he was done?

Fair question. I never really thought of this, why would there be bones leftover? You would think a dragon would eat everything.

Fair question. I never really thought of this, why would there be bones leftover? You would think a dragon would eat everything.

over-calcification ? or something to that effect, maybe calcium is not good for dragons, then again they do drink milk... who knows grrm likes to screw with us.

Some birds and reptiles cough up the bones and fur of the animals they ate maybe Dragons are the same.

In this made up fantasy world who is to say Drogon isn't the Joff of his generation?

and who's to say he isn't just your normal everyday fire breathing Dragon who hunts things to eat them.

The Average behavior is what is to be considered not something you think would have happened because that will explain your side of the story better and the Average behavior for animals and as GRRM has said the Dragons have brains akin to a dog would be to hunt,kill and eat not hunt,kill and let all the effort go to waste.

and who's to say he isn't just your normal everyday fire breathing Dragon who hunts things to eat them.

The Average behavior is what is to be considered not something you think would have happened because that will explain your side of the story better and the Average behavior for animals and as GRRM has said the Dragons have brains akin to a dog would be to hunt,kill and eat not hunt,kill and let all the effort go to waste.

So what is "average" for a species that has just been reintroduced after well over 100 years?

So what is "average" for a species that has just been reintroduced after well over 100 years?

From what we know they are predators and they as I said don't just waste good meat by completely destroying it with fire,Dragons char the meat they ate so it's also possible that the meat just slid of the bones.

Archived