Jon Snow and Catelyn make up?

The Black Hawk

OP has a history of making nonsensical and absurd threads, resulting in many people not taking him seriously.

Dude you think I care about if people take me serious everyone has thoughts and if you don't like them keep them to yourself no wants hear your insults I am not saying you being mean I am just saying we get outta hand here on these forums it's a book not life I love the books I read them all the time but I think we all go outta hand here. I even do go outta of control I admit I may come up with crazy theories but all therioes are crazy. Gravity, Big Bang, JFK all therioes are crackpot but I think if you try to see at a common level you are able to understand it

Dude you think I care about if people take me serious everyone has thoughts and if you don't like them keep them to yourself no wants hear your insults I am not saying you being mean I am just saying we get outta hand here on these forums it's a book not life

One of the board rules is to make an effort to use proper grammar and check for proper spelling before posting. No one is expecting a poster to be 100% mistake free but making an effort is a sign of respect for your fellow posters and will result in you being taken more seriously.

One of the board rules is to make an effort to use proper grammar and check for proper spelling before posting. No one is expecting a poster to be 100% mistake free but making an effort is a sign of respect for your fellow posters and will result in you being taken more seriously.

I try alright I have a hard time reading alright and writing

Will these two ever get over their differences my answer it will be a hot Dornish day in The North

Hot Dornish day in the north. Cat's dead, there's nothing left of her but a vengeance-soaked zombie. Jon, if he survives, has more important things to deal with than his wicked step-mother.

Hot Dornish day in the north. Cat's dead, there's nothing left of her but a vengeance-soaked zombie. Jon, if he survives, has more important things to deal with than his wicked step-mother.

Since when did Ned ever remarry somebody?

But yeah, this isn't going to happen because their current states and locations.

I'm convinced Black Hawk isn't a troll, but is actually borderline illiterate...

OP has a history of making nonsensical and absurd threads, resulting in many people not taking him seriously.

I see you shitting on Black Hawk at every opportunity that arises, and I think it's unfair and ungracious, especially given that this is the fourth or fifth time I've seen him admit that he doesn't read and write terribly well (and for all you know, he might have a legit learning disability). Directly insulting someone this routinely, especially after they've confessed to having a problem with reading a bunch of times, doesn't make you a hero. You don't have to post in his threads if they offend you so much for the sole purpose of insulting him. And it's not like you have a great track-record with punctuation either.

That said, Black Hawk, if you do struggle with writing for whatever reason, I think that might be all the more reason to proofread what you type as some others have suggested.

I'm convinced Black Hawk isn't a troll, but is actually borderline illiterate...

Walrus, I've told you this one before but I'll say it again. Pot, meet kettle.

If you don't understand what Black Hawk is trying to say then just say that. If you do not agree with his theories or threads, then just say that. There is no need for you to be so incredibly insulting about someone's reading and/or writing abilities, or what one chooses to write on a forum especially seeing as you do not have a reputation for thoughtful, properly punctuated postings on this forum. I recommend refraining from this sort of behavior in the future and perhaps educate yourself a bit on reading and writing disabilities.

ETA: I think one thing is pretty damn clear: Black Hawk has shown marked improvement in how he interacts with and analyzes the text. He may not always have lengthy and thoughtful OPs, but the fact that he's moved on from R+L=Sam to considering a topic that is grounded in text proves that he's capable of learning. I'm not sure if you've improved in such ways, Walrus.

To Black Hawk, the North experiences warm days. I don't think Jon and Cat will sit down for lemoncakes on the next warm day. Especially since Cat is effectively dead.

Jon was presented publicly as Ned's son. Cat is not his mother. Therefore (publicly) Cat is Jon's stepmother.

That is a single modern definition thus is not relevant to Westeros. Catelyn never accepted the status of being Jon's stepmother and Ned never expected her to be a stepmother nor did Jon or anyone else in their society.

I don't think it will happen and will only say that its plausible , Catelyn giving the Kiss to Jon is a theory I've seen bounced around. I personally think that he's going to survive the stabbing and the fact that he felt the third stab then the snow is very reassuring given the conditions were not quite condusive to bleeding a lot. But the idea is that a lot can be accomplished with that one moment, it would cover a lot of ground ,story wise, close an arc, and confirm JS as AA. So I give it a 20% chance of being true.

That is a single modern definition thus is not relevant to Westeros. Catelyn never accepted the status of being Jon's stepmother and Ned never expected her to be a stepmother nor did Jon or anyone else in their society.

I agree , I think its the idea that just being noble , Jons needs for training and education and health were provided to him as a noble raised bastard , he is seen as more of a ward than an adopted son to Catlyn. Maybe in the smaller households in the realm the stepmother would have to provide more to ensure that bastards were tended to , cared for and educated.

I agree , I think its the idea that just being noble , Jons needs for training and education and health were provided to him as a noble raised bastard , he is seen as more of a ward than an adopted son to Catlyn. Maybe in the smaller households in the realm the stepmother would have to provide more to ensure that bastards were tended to , cared for and educated.

She isn't his stepmother, in order to be stepparent is generally assumed that individual must consent to take on that role and not just have their spouse walk up to them and shove their child from an affair on them.

Try a different mindset for your writing. Don't be in a rush to finish. Take a little time. Think of your post as a creation which you want to look like a finished product, not a hack job. And remember that punctuation is there to make your writing clearer. Learn its rules.

I don't know if a reconciliation per se....but if/when Cat (I refuse to call her UnCat....we never called Beric UnBeric) finds out the true parentage of Jon Snow, probably her guilt over having blamed Ned all these years will make her do something to help Jon's cause.

But I agree that what I really want is for Cat to find out that her 4 other children are still alive, and maybe meet with one of them again, so that when she passes on for good, she can do so at peace.

I can understand that. Then I suggest taking your time and proofreading what you say before posting. Also, some browsers have spell check tools included in them you may want to use, Chrome and Firefox both do.

No, what Ned did was considered a public humiliation to Catelyn and he knew it. Nowhere would a man's wife be expected to assume any sort of stepmother role to his bastard child. The norm is to foster the child elsewhere.

Archived