Which family has more attractive members?

Jon of the Dead

E-Ro, just a question off topic. From which part is the line of your signature? I think it's pretty cool...

lol, its from dance with dragons, theons pov when stannis army arrives near to winterfell.

What? Asha is hot as hell, Theon is my personal mancrush, and according to the ladies, Euron is pretty hot as well. You shouldn't question the hotness of the Greyjoys, it is known :P

I don't like Greyjoys, but give me Cersei any day! :drool:

I was wrong it's when he comes to near Winterfell it's A Ghost in Winterfell chapter sorry about that.

I actually mixed both things in my head, haha, like Stannis arriving at the Wall, but I also remembered the line being in a Theon pov so I was like "When did Theon go to the Wall?" and I was pretty confused, haha

True, even Arya is prettier than she was supposed to be.

I think Jon Snow as well. He was described as more plain in the books whereas Kit Harrington is very traditionally good looking. Sean Bean is very good looking but he does have a bit of a working man/blue collar appeal so he fits well with Ned.

True, even Arya is prettier than she was supposed to be.

I think Jon Snow as well. He was described as more plain in the books whereas Kit Harrington is very traditionally good looking. Sean Bean is very good looking but he does have a bit of a working man/blue collar appeal so he fits well with Ned.

You've got a point, in the scene between Jon and Jaime Lannister you couldn't really tell which one was better looking (same goes for Ned's scenes with them).

From the books's description of the Lannisters, it was supposed to be a no contest.

I would say that, officially, it would be the Targaryens. Scouring through the Targ dynasty on the wiki shows that virtually every one of them are described as having been attractive (even Aegon the Unworthy was supposed to have been quite quite handsome in his younger days). I have a suspicion that is what GRRM would say anyway.

Obviously though personal preference is completely different. Personally I would say, Tullys and Lannisters are pretty much tied.

On the show though, wildlings and Volantenes have all of them beat, lol.

Archived