Which family has more attractive members?

Jon of the Dead

Inspired by the recent "What character would you turn gay for" topic. And also because I really, really need WoW to be published like tomorrow.

My vote would go to the Tyrells: Margaery, Garlan and Loras seem like an attractive bunch. And of course, Olenna is a sassy babe.

The Targaryen beauty has been described as almost inhuman by some, you won't find descriptions about that about people from other houses. Otherwise it is as the saying goes: beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Targaryens, Lannisters, Martells, Tullys, Starks. Stay away from me, Baratheons, Arryns, and (ick) Greyjoys.

What? Asha is hot as hell, Theon is my personal mancrush, and according to the ladies, Euron is pretty hot as well. You shouldn't question the hotness of the Greyjoys, it is known :P

freys all day...fat walda...gatehouse amy....good, loyal family, fertile, and tend to be vigorous well into their 90s...know how to throw a great party...and everyone will always remember your wedding if you marry one of those gorgeous freys

Archived