Fantasy Football - Westeros Survivor League

Jaxom 1974

If you want an invitation, send an email to my address at blamepod.com. You can either send it to bronn or pod there and I will get it.

I have sent out invitations to everyone who said they wanted one (and Mya). If you don't have an invite, I don't have your address (or can't find it). Let me know at one of the addresses above or via my PM inbox.

If you want an invitation, send an email to my address at blamepod.com. You can either send it to bronn or pod there and I will get it.

I have sent out invitations to everyone who said they wanted one (and Mya). If you don't have an invite, I don't have your address (or can't find it). Let me know at one of the addresses above or via my PM inbox.

Bronn, This is the message I got when I tried to connect to blamepod.com:

If you are seeing this message, the website for blamepod.com is not available at this time.

If you are the owner of this website, one of the following things may be occurring:

• You have not put any content on your website.
  • Your provider has suspended this page.

Bronn, This is the message I got when I tried to connect to blamepod.com:

If you are seeing this message, the website for blamepod.com is not available at this time.

If you are the owner of this website, one of the following things may be occurring:

• You have not put any content on your website.
  • Your provider has suspended this page.

You don't need to go to the website. You just need to send me an email message. pod@ that site..

Snake for sure. Sixteen team auction is just too much.

Didn't realize it was sixteen teams.

Auction drafts are slower its true, but the imbalance in scoring between the top players and the mid pack is evened out more in the auction draft. Imo.

Didn't realize it was sixteen teams.

Auction drafts are slower its true, but the imbalance in scoring between the top players and the mid pack is evened out more in the auction draft. Imo.

16 teams smooths that out in a snake somewhat.

Archived