Why did Hoster turn down Tyrion?

Malakai Kahn

I'm pretty sure Lysa was still a virgin at this point, as well, so she wasn't "damaged goods". I always got the impression that Lysa sleeping with Littlefinger happened not long before the war started, around the time Littlefinger duelled with Brandon (according to Lysa, at least, the pregnancy was the thing that really got him sent away; Lysa's erratic, of course, but the timing must have at least been close).

There was consideration of a Jaime-Lysa match. That would've been hilarious!

Keep in mind that Lysa's "present day" personality is largely the result of a whole bunch of shit that wouldn't have happened if she had married Jaime.

where does this speculation come from? is there any textual support?

The fact that she is blonde like all Lannisters, that her name is Lanna and that the sailor's wife will marry anyone she has sex with (an indication that she is still traumatized by what happened to her when Tywin had his men gang rape her).

I'm pretty sure Lysa was still a virgin at this point, as well, so she wasn't "damaged goods". I always got the impression that Lysa sleeping with Littlefinger happened not long before the war started, around the time Littlefinger duelled with Brandon (according to Lysa, at least, the pregnancy was the thing that really got him sent away; Lysa's erratic, of course, but the timing must have at least been close).

Lysa got pregnant when she was nursing Littlefinger who was injured by Brandon Stark. She went to him while he was drunk pretending she was Cat (that's presumably why, to this day, Littlefinger claims he had sex with Catelyn).

Also according to Jaime, there was absolutely nothing wrong with Lysa when she was younger. She was a beautiful girl, but an unhappy marriage, a couple of failed pregnancies and LF constantly feeding her paranoia with conspiracy theories made her the wreck she is when Catelyn finds her.

I find it so funny when people believe that this whole "maidenhead" thing is accurate. It is not. The hymen is a tricky thing. It's different on every woman, some are "damaged" during sex (not necessarily the first night), some are not. The whole bleeding thing is also way exaggerated and deeply varies between different woman, different experiences etc.

Even Cersei said thing during the whole Magre debuckle

The fact that she is blonde like all Lannisters, that her name is Lanna and that the sailor's wife will marry anyone she has sex with (an indication that she is still traumatized by what happened to her when Tywin had his men gang rape her).

Lanna would be the very last name Tysha would choose for her child IMO.

Lanna would be the very last name Tysha would choose for her child IMO.

Lanna is also the perfect age and would be the legitimate heir of the rock. Tysha might have chosen the name as spite, or might not have blamed Tyrion for the rape ( which was not his fault)

Archived