Which Characters IYO Died Like a Boss(Obvious Spoilers)

Arthur Dayne's Honor

I can't believe no one has said Brandon Stark. Dude tried to free his father. I would have sat there and cried.

Better than getting thrown into the same fire afterwards I would say. His ride to KL must've been badass though.

Whoever mentioned the boar that killed Robert, that was hilarious.

Donal Noye and Yoren both qualify. Waymar Royce too, he went out like a man. Talbert Serry deserves a mention, in my opinion, he had to know he was going to die, and even Victarion respected the guy's last stand.

But my nomination goes to Cortnay Penrose--even though they weren't his last words, since he died "off-screen" later that night, the way he stood up to Stannis outside Storm's End was manly as all hell, I think you can definitely say he went out like a badass.

I must agree that that is one if the most badass scenes of the books. Looks Stannis right in the eye and talks trash. I just wish he had the chance to try and back it up.

I thought Ned died well managing to keep as much dignity as he could in the situation and obviously props to Donal Noye killing the King of the giants one handed.

He lied and took back all his words, going against his honour by lying in front of everyone in order to have his life spared... That doesn't count as dying like a boss.

I can't believe no one thinks Robb died like a BAMF. I mean he thought it was pretty much the end of House Stark and he didn't beg or cry he just stood up an took it like a man.

Didn't he call out for his mother, or am i remembering that wrong?

He lied and took back all his words, going against his honour by lying in front of everyone in order to have his life spared... That doesn't count as dying like a boss.

Didn't he call out for his mother, or am i remembering that wrong?

I believe it was after she started begging for his life. It wasn't a moooooommmmyyyy they are being mean to me type of "mother" it was a stop it "mother'

He lied to have his daughters' lives spared. Ned Stark tossing aside his own honor to protect his daughters gets my respect.

I second Waymar Royce and Donal Noye. It's easy to write Ser Waymar off as an arrogant douche, but he was doing what a Ranger should do, investigating shit.

Arys Oakheart as well, I was weirdly attached to that poor guy for some reason.

Honourable mentioned to Ser Jacelyn Bywater, who had a whole angry mob of armed men cowed by his sheer force of will until some loser shot him with a crossbow. I bet him and Show!Yoren are in fictional heaven at the pub, talking together about how much they hate crossbows.

Archived