Characters most likely to outlive the series?

Irelands Gemstone

Well, whoever claims the Iron throne will have to have dealt with all other claimants, which means a lot of them will probably be dead. Poor Tommen has the sword of Damocles over his head for that very reason; I don't see him surviving unless he keeps the throne (which I would like, personally).

I don't see either of the Lannister twins surviving.

Dany is probably toast.

Jon could survive, it's too hard to judge what will happen there.

I expect Sandor, Tyrion, and Rickon to all have impressive deaths coming (Rickon I can see coming back as a real bad-ass, doing some major damage then going out in a blaze of glory).

If Brienne isn't dead already, she'll probably survive the whole thing.

Bran and Sansa will probably survive.

Arya I'm a bit on the fence, but I'm leaning a bit more towards her not surviving.

Put money on me, The Great One, yours truly.

Sorry, I think he will die a classic 'ripped apart by dogs while fleeing once the game is up' style death.

Who I think will live: Sansa, Rickon, Tyrion, Dany, Jon, Margaery, Arianne and maybe even Cersei just to play with our minds. Bran will be alive but stuck with the weirnet job - doesn't really count as a happy ending. Also Bronn, Victarion, Loras, Asha and Alys Karstark.

I think Jaime will either die helping defeat the Others or live on as UnJaime which is depressing. Brienne has a slightly better chance of living, but not much. She also seems destined for a classic heroic death.

lives:

Rickon ( I think he is the safest)

Sansa

Blackfish

Trystan Martell

Asha

probably lives:

Brienne

Jon

Bran

Meera

Davos

Mellisandre

Arya

Aeron Greyjoy

Dany

Bronn

Tyrion

Lancel Lannister

Gemma Lannister

Thoros of Myr and the rest of the brotherhood

Edmure

Gendry

fake Arya

Missandei

Doran

Margaery

Mace

queen of thorns

probably dies:

Jaime

Roose

Barristan

Arianne

Myrcella

Tommen

Daario Naharis

Skahaz mo Kandaq

The Freys

Wyman Manderly

Victarion Greyjoy

dies:

Hizdahr

Cersei

Stannis ( I don't like it but it has to happen)

Theon :bawl: ( With Stannis and Theon I'm pretty sure my two favourite characters die in book six)

Aegon ( I don't see him sitting on the iron throne but I wouldn't have a problem with it)

I think House Lannister will actually continue on through Mrycella and Tommen.

Unfortunately, I don't think Tommen and Myrcella will survive.Cersei will.Her children will die before her as the prophecy said and most of it if not all has come true in a way.

It's sad because they are innocent and I would like to see at least one child Lannister survive.Myrcella for example.

Edit:grammar

@Ramsay Blow - You're right, it is serious. So serious, in fact, that Martin himself monitors it - oh wait, just getting a memo in, turns out he doesn't. We've been to his house, performed a thorough history search on his computer, and concluded decisively that he avoids the fora like a plague.

I'll take that bet, Petyr :P Too many enemies, no powerful or loyal friends....general contempt wherever he goes. He has some real Machiavellian approaches to things, but seems to have missed the idea that being feared and loved is important, and if you can't have both, aim for fear. The lack of fear and love is going to catch up with him, I think.

I am above being destroyed as a result of my own flaws. Truly supreme, I am.

Archived