Will the real Arya ever meet Ramsay Bolton?

Theon Greatjoy

I was thinking with Jeyne having escape it, leave the Boltons with an even lesser claim to Winterfell than they already have, the Boltons might start offering rewards to find and bring back "Arya." This makes its way to Essos with a person who recognizes Arya kidnaps her, and brings her to Ramsay. Things happen and Arya kills Ramsay which can be done multiple ways. Or alternatively, they bond over torturing, and killing methods, and decide to marry for real. No prove or anything just want that to happen. It takes Arya away from the FM, and Essos effectively, and gets her back to her Death Note campaign, and for some reason I think it's a very fitting way to have Ramsay die. Thoughts?

Here's who I think will off Ramsay in order of likelihood:

1. Theon (Granted, because this seems almost inevitable -- I suspect GRRM may subvert the expected outcome)

2. Roose

3. Jon

4. Mance

5. Arya

I don't think Ramsay is on the real Arya's radar right now. But that's no reason to believe they won't cross paths.

But right now it seems that there's a lot of other characters who have more motive to kill Ramsay.

I can't imagine it ending well for Ramsey if he does somehow get a hold of Arya; I just hate the idea of what she may suffer first.

I may be in the minority here, but as satisfying as Ramsey being killed by Jon or Theon is for most people, I would actually prefer for Asha or Arya to take him out. Given his favorite recreational activities seem to be hunting defenseless women, or torturing Reek and his wife fake "Arya," it seems fitting if one of these ladies dispenses with Ramsey for good.

Ramsay seems to have too many enemies closer to him geographically than Arya at the moment, so I'd be very impressed with both characters (Ramsay's ability to survive that long, Arya making it all the way back to the North, and retaining both the memory of her old identity, and the assassination skills necessary) if that happened. Pretty much everyone in the north has motive, everyone in and around Winterfell has opportunity...

I can't imagine it ending well for Ramsey if he does somehow get a hold of Arya; I just hate the idea of what she may suffer first.

I may be in the minority here, but as satisfying as Ramsey being killed by Jon or Theon is for most people, I would actually prefer for Asha or Arya to take him out. Given his favorite recreational activities seem to be hunting defenseless women, or torturing Reek and his wife fake "Arya," it seems fitting if one of these ladies dispenses with Ramsey for good.

:agree:

This. I would be happy to see some Basilisk-blood action by Arya, who feeds Ramsay's dogs with it.

:agree:

This. I would be happy to see some Basilisk-blood action by Arya, who feeds Ramsay's dogs with it.

Ha, that would be funny. Asha has a better shot if it's one of these ladies because she's a lot closer, but she'll probably just kill him with an ax Ironborn style, which I would settle first this point.

There was mention in the books about sending 'Arya' to Braavos. Perhaps there, she will go to the faceless men and request Ramsay be killed. They'll send real Arya, but by the time she gets there he's already killed. So she kills Roose instead. And since its prohibited by the FM to kill someone she knows, that will end her training with them.

It is hard to say what will happen with Arya. Her story is perhaps the most unpredictable of the all the POV's. Meeting Ramsay is just one possibility.

Still, if she did meet Ramsay, I think Ramsay would be dead not long after. I like the idea of Ramsay or Roose dying at her hands. (Or Asha's, or Brienne's.)

Here's who I think will off Ramsay in order of likelihood:

1. Theon (Granted, because this seems almost inevitable -- I suspect GRRM may subvert the expected outcome)

2. Roose

3. Jon

4. Mance

5. Arya

I don't think Ramsay is on the real Arya's radar right now. But that's no reason to believe they won't cross paths.

But right now it seems that there's a lot of other characters who have more motive to kill Ramsay.

I agree with these probabilities.

Arya will not meet him inn the flesh. Perhaps she will kill him through Nymeria. It would be entirely cliche for him to live long enough to meet a returning Arya, who he then chases down as he is wont to do, only to find her more than a match for him. Martin doesn't like cliches...

Archived