The Happiest Man or Woman in all of Westeros.

Ser Pigeon Pie

Hodor, i'd say until i realised that carrying some kid around all day in a frozen wilderness probably isn't that fun or rewarding, so yeah, Hodor until the Ironborn turned up at Winterfell.

So, with that in mind, whichever junior Sandsnake is still running around the Water Gardens. Actually, aside from having the minor irritation of wanting revenge for their father, i'd say the Sandsnakes in general have it pretty good. Sarella seems to be having fun in Oldtown, Tyene and Nymeria seem to see the revenge thing as more of a challenge than a worry it's probably only Obara, is anyone who lets it stress her out.

Who deserves happiness? I'd say all of the Stark children, including Jon. But, in all sincerity, I think anyone who isn't pure evil deserves some form of happiness. But who will be the beacon of all hope? My bet is placed on Jon Snow.

During Joffrey's wedding Tyrion glumly observes a loving couple of Fossoways kissing and eating happily. They've got a baby on the way as well - dawww.

Well there have to be at least a few happy couples in Westeros out of the thousands of miserable marriages...

I think Fat Walda Bolton nee Frey is a happy woman, with the right slice of pie. Even Roose seems happy with her, or as happy as a soulless sociopath can be.

Archived