The Happiest Man or Woman in all of Westeros.

Ser Pigeon Pie

currently,

Ramsay seemed to be quite the happy man.....legitimized as Bolton, married to 'Stark' girl, taken over Winterfell, has an awesome Reek now....I think till the battle in Winterfell...he has been very happy.

Is he, though? Sure, from the outside things have so far been going well for him (At least, until the Stannis reaches him). However, I remember Roose saying that his son was an extremely angry and violent person. The bastard rapes, tortures and murders women and young girls for sport, for heaven's sake... nobody that rotten can ever experience what any of us would define as "happiness". Maybe some sort of twisted psycho satisfaction to try and hide his inner demons, but never happiness.

Bronn though, I agree, that guy's has simple tastes and an easy outlook on life.

The Tyrells in general seem to be doing quite well, except perhaps for Loras after his Dragonstone oil incident. Even Margaery, who despite Cersei being a "vile bitch" is well on the path to acquittal.

Other than that, Littlefinger and his supporters in the Vale are probably pretty happy about themselves.

• 2 months later...

Archived