GOODKIND IV

Werthead

Does anyone else find it amusing that mystar is berating Bakker for the crazy names in his books, but one of Goodkind's main characters is Zeddicus Zul Zorander? Maybe mystar knows a lot of people by that name and so it seems normal, but I for one thought it a bit odd. As well as cheesy-typical-fantasy-wizard-name-ish. Or it would, if Goodkind wrote fantasy. Can I say cheesy-typical-storyofthenobilityofthehumanspirit-wizard-name-ish?

all editors are evil manifest. Or so claim writers the world over. :P

evil manifest? Does that mean that editors are really chickens-who-aren't-really-chickens?

Someone whose nick and avatar bear a striking resemblance to mine just made a post on GioG that makes me think that forum should have a fan fiction section.

:rofl:

WTF, HbS? Either that's like your Tyler Durden alter-personality who posts on Goodkind boards when you sleep or someone has seen you on this board and has paid tribute/effigy to you. Or you're the cheap Goodkind is God poster imitation who's infilitrated this board to spread your pro-Ayn Rand agenda.

I don't know which is most chilling.

Side note: I like his last line: "THIS is ORIGINAL WORK, not some copied crap like what you right." He's got attitude. He's got verve and apparently he rights much better than we do.

Secondary Side Note: I wonder who the cheap imitation Jaime Rico is on that board. $10 says he goes by the name Jaime Rahlco.

WTF, HbS? Either that's like your Tyler Durden alter-personality who posts on Goodkind boards when you sleep or someone has seen you on this board and has paid tribute/effigy to you. Or you're the cheap Goodkind is God poster imitation who's infilitrated this board to spread your pro-Ayn Rand agenda.

Hey, whoever he is, he writes like a freakin' jeanious.

As he stalked into the gloominess of the dark cavern, his eyes ajusted to the gloominess, they're puples widening to let in more light. From the corner of his peripheral vision he could barely scrutinize a mysterious object in the gloom ahead. Ponderusly he edged further into the dark cavern, getting himself deeper into it and closer to the more distant and non-proximus parts of the cave. Whom was there he could not fathom to think. Whom? Indeed.

Suddenly, a slow movement of the obstructed object he had been looking at caught his eye. It was nothing but an avariciously meticulus specter of ashen fury. Turning towards it he got into a war stance like no other war stance. The luminous walls of the dark groto thrummed with the power that was corsing through his pulsing veins. It seemed as though everyone stood still, holding their aspirations, tension filling the air.

"You there, I can see you, I know you are there. Get out and stand up right now, this is your final warning," he howled through clenched teeth.

The object wheeled about and through itself at him with a sudden lurch. Almost imperseptably fast, and with amazing speed, he whipped around, turning, and dropped into a fighting stance. Before anyone knew what was going on, he slowly stealed himself and gathered his rage for his assault. When it came, it came so fast that even the damp walls of the cave shuddered with exhilerant surprise. He shattered the object's face with a single blow of the sword. Bits of unidentifiable brain, skin and bone fragments sprayed everywhere, oozing. ~~ Fan Fiction by Hard but Soft

:lol:

That is the single greatest piece of Fan Fiction in the history of the net.

Hard but Soft is becoming my new obsession:

Fanatic-Templar wrote: Ha! Ha! Ha! I'd counter with a suit for idiocy

How effing ridiculus!! GEEEZ! You're stupidity knows no bouns. Even if it was TG who was an idiot insted of YOU, you can't sew him for idiocy cause there isn't any LAWS against it, YOU MORON!!! Its probibly a good thing there is no laws against it cause else YOU would get sewed!!!!

Your lucky you don't get kicked off this bored with all the insults you through at TG. Its very sad that people like you are so limited that you hate his stories so much that you have to defacate the man's caracter just because you don't get his stories.

At least this is AMERICA where even dimwhitt's like you have a say, unlike your pressius canada. We saved your asses' in World War 2, scrotum skin, the least you could do is be gracious.

I have nothing to add.

You know what the funniest thing about GioG is?

Our users have posted a total of 1948 articles

We have 73 registered users

The newest registered user is mystar

If the sheer numbers can cause a casual visitor to second-guess him/herself for even a second longer, it's all worth it.

Archived