From whose POV will the final battle be told?

Lady Howell

Final battle? Really? And who will throw the ring into the lava?

It's entirely impossible to have one final battle in my opinion, considering logistics, weather and what we've come to know about the others so far.

I think it will be several characters, involving several battles happening at once. Jon at Winterfell/Wall. Dany at Trident/Wall. Jamie fighting beside his King at Winterfell/Wall. Bran over seeing the battle(s). I'd even thrown Sam in there somewhere. I think Tyrion will be dead before then.

I think it will be several characters, involving several battles happening at once. Jon at Winterfell/Wall. Dany at Trident/Wall. Jamie fighting beside his King at Winterfell/Wall. Bran over seeing the battle(s). I'd even thrown Sam in there somewhere. I think Tyrion will be dead before then.

Jaime and Jon fighting together :drool:

I hope that its a flash back.

by then we will have had a few flash back to the toj and other places but the one i want to see is a flash back to Rheagar reading the proficy in the vaults as a youth.

we then find out he knew all along he was to die, that house targ would fall only to be reborn with dragons, that he saw all of it. making him by far and away the greatest player in the game of thrones and the writer of the song of ice and fire. as he knew that with out him there would be no dragons and no victory over the others.

• 1 year later...

Every living point of view character, as the battle rages across half the continent.

Asha battling Euron's thralls as Sansa commands a fighting retreat up to the Eyrie and Sam sends off every raven he can find with the most vital information, hearing the dead draw near as Davos mans the inner wall of Winterfell and Arya leads her wolf pack through the frozen forest and Brienne fights the Others with her blade of smoke and fire—and all the while, Bran is guiding the dragonriders north and north, to the curtain of light at the end of the world, and beyond that curtain...

Archived