What would disappoint you most?

Emtreid

I think he'd like nothing more than to sit on it himself, and that's where he and Varys fundamentally differ, but I could be wrong of course. Hard to say yet. It would be fun to see Varys and Littlefinger pitting their respective chosen 'puppets' against each other at some point - then have another contender appear to blow them both away. Haha.

Related and on-topic: I really want to see Varys and Petyr both get sent to the Wall by the end. Not that I'll be burn-the-book, there-is-a-hole-inside-me-where-my-heart-once-was disappointed if they aren't, I'll just cackle madly if they are. (I should mention they're two of my favourite characters as well).

Yah, you're probably right. It fits the way he made himself Lord Protector of the Vale. I can't see his getting much of a following, though.

Yah, you're probably right. It fits the way he made himself Lord Protector of the Vale. I can't see his getting much of a following, though.

Yeah, he has absolutely no claim :P And he'd know it. I'm sure he realises there's not really a chance of him ever being king, but he reaches out for power everywhere he can find it.

I actually don't mind anyone dying (well, besides Hodor, Dolores Edd, Pyp and Grenn), if it makes sense and isn't completely meaningless or too cheesy/obvious.

I listed them up from the least to most important for me

12. If nothing happens with Alleras

11. If there is no meaning in "There almost must be a Stark in Winterfell" and the impression that the Winter is coming from Winterfell.

10. If nothing is behind the GTC and Loras simply being grieviously hurt.

9. If Arya isn't killing some people of her kill list

8.Varys simply being a Targ or Blackfyre loyalist

7. If Tyrion stays as pathetic as he was in aDoD

6. If there is no meaning behind Quentin's journey.

5. If nothing happens with Lem

4. If Jon Snow ends on the IT

3.Of course any of the Lannisters being secret Targs (well except Tyrek or Lancel being one :D )

2. If Bloodraven and the CotF (Why the hell would they help humans?) are simply good guys. i don't think Bran will become evil, but I think he will be manipulated by Bloodraven and will do evil deeds(I.e. eating Jojen!!!) before realizing they are up to no good.

1. If Dany ends on the IT

House Baratheon was erraticated

Sorry, this in my humble opinion is already the case. Hers is why ,

Stannis has no sons and it is likely that he will not sire any more legitimate children on his bearded wife.

Renly left no heirs.

Robert may have many bastards, but no king would legitimize them, that would lead to a claim on the throne.

Lastly Shireen in my opinion is not long for the world. Val is too adamant that she is a danger. Just a feeling I get nothing concrete, but...

I would be seriously disappointed if we don't get a POV character that travels to Asshai. I am really excited to get some "firsthand" experience of that place, rather than just the ominous tales from various characters. This is obviously limited to those characters that are actually on the other side of the narrow sea.

That being said, Arya is my favorite character and I would love it if she spent some time in Asshai during or after her training. I can't think of any reason for any of the characters to go to Asshai, but it's just wishful thinking on my part. Of all of the characters though, I think that Arya is probably the most likely being that her story arc is the most unpredictable of all of the POV characters currently on the other side of the narrow sea (All of the other characters - Tyrion, Dany, Victarion, Barristan, etc., have pretty well-laid out paths involving dragons and traveling west as soon as possible).

Archived