What would disappoint you most?

Emtreid

HOW DOES ONE LOVE RANDYLL?!

The same way I hate LeBron James. I don't know the man. He may be a nice man, but something inside tells me I hate him. I just read about Randyll and I like him. He seems like one of the old breed, like Ned's and Robert. He was awful to Sam, but at the same time he is sent to the Riverlands to clean up and seems to be doing a good job, he is harsh and just and I admire that.

A common theory over these parts is that Theon will be executed and that will be the blood sacrifice that brings Jon back. If that happens I fucking quit, right there and then.

Sure, you would :p

I'm not sure LF wants to sit on the IT. Wouldn't it be more fun to have a puppet do the dirty work?

(But I don't want that to happen, either. Bleeah. And I suspect that's what Varys is up to.)

Speaking of which, I'll be kind of disappointed if (f?)Aegon gets the IT. Not that I dislike him; but he's a bit boring IMO.

I'm not sure LF wants to sit on the IT. Wouldn't it be more fun to have a puppet do the dirty work?

(But I don't want that to happen, either. Bleeah. And I suspect that's what Varys is up to.)

Speaking of which, I'll be kind of disappointed if (f?)Aegon gets the IT. Not that I dislike him; but he's a bit boring IMO.

I think he'd like nothing more than to sit on it himself, and that's where he and Varys fundamentally differ, but I could be wrong of course. Hard to say yet. It would be fun to see Varys and Littlefinger pitting their respective chosen 'puppets' against each other at some point - then have another contender appear to blow them both away. Haha.

Related and on-topic: I really want to see Varys and Petyr both get sent to the Wall by the end. Not that I'll be burn-the-book, there-is-a-hole-inside-me-where-my-heart-once-was disappointed if they aren't, I'll just cackle madly if they are. (I should mention they're two of my favourite characters as well).

If Howland+Ashara isn't true I will be dissappointed. I really hope it's true with or without Arthur bein alive.

Obviously I agree. It just feels like a great world building event. It's not really important to the main plot but it shows that there are other adventures/tragedies/love going on. Make a the world feel bigger more messy and human.

I've also become very invested in Joramun being a WW and king beyond the wall being the title originally given the WW king after whatever negotiations ended the war for dawn.

Obviously I agree. It just feels like a great world building event. It's not really important to the main plot but it shows that there are other adventures/tragedies/love going on. Make a the world feel bigger more messy and human.

I've also become very invested in Joramun being a WW and king beyond the wall being the title originally given the WW king after whatever negotiations ended the war for dawn.

I'm 99.9% sure Arthur is dead even if the rest of theory is true but if that .01% chance of him being alive is true, I will be ecstatic.

Archived