What would disappoint you most?

Emtreid

Most of all, I'll be disappointed if the Northern lords put up with Lord Bolton for very much longer.

Ending open rebellion against the Lannisters is one thing, and perfectly excusable. It's quite another thing to side with Houses Bolton and Frey when the opportunity to throw them off is knocking.

I'm already disappointed in Lord Bracken, for being a connivey conniver.

I'd be disappointed if Darkstar wasn't in fact batman as I firmly believe(Darkstar/dark knight)...because as we all know he is "of the night".

I'd hate for theon to survive...he isn't even a man anymore, let him die already.

Victarion dying is gonna suck, but I'm sure it's coming.

Tyrion, Dany, or Jaime dying wouldn't please me much either. If all three died, I'd probably burn these books..

I'd also be mad if Jon Snow is the "hero" of the story and saves the day singlehandedly...that'd be god awfully lame IMO. Hopefully there is more to it than that.

If Aegon turns out to be some rando with no Targ blood. I think he is the real deal but I am preparing myself for the possibility he is a BF, but if he is just someone out of the blue I'd be disappointed.

I'd also be disappointed if Tyrion doesn't become Lord of Casterly Rock.

And if Ramsay and Roose survive, I'd be very disappointed.

If Jon and Dany join forces to defeat the Others and then become King and Queen after wining the war, I'm going to burn the books. A lost prince falling in love with a lost princess and destroying an ancient evil together would be the lamest ending this series could have. Any kind of "happily ever after" ending to ASOIAF would be terrible IMHO.

What is the GNC? (Pardon the noobness.)

I'll be disappointed if Dany dies early on in a meaningless way.

Also, while I daresay Jon will be back, hopefully the resurrections will be kept to a reasonable level.

I think a completely bleak and hopeless ending would be as disappointing as a happily-ever-after ending.

An ending with Cersei sitting on the Iron Throne and laughing would be the worst. Worse even than the triumph of the Others. At least the latter would have a certain style.

(I just had the horrible thought of Walder Frey winning in the end and then turning out to be a Targaryen. Heh. Blekh.)

Archived