TTTNE#401 Of ghosts, grumpkins and snarks

a free shadow

I honestly cannot remember what we agreed upon, but they are all the same. The majority of ladies would not appreciate being called either darling or sweetie or love or anything similar by somebody they barely know through the internet. I hope you can understand that. :)And I am never lying. :P I noticed that potato is even easier made to blush than I am, so we are now playing "make potato blush" instead of "make Bucky blush". And thank you, it is much appreciated. *curtsey*I do not think dork is the same as geek and nerd, but geek and nerd are the same.

sure

I honestly cannot remember what we agreed upon, but they are all the same. The majority of ladies would not appreciate being called either darling or sweetie or love or anything similar by somebody they barely know through the internet. I hope you can understand that. :)

And I am never lying. :P

I noticed that potato is even easier made to blush than I am, so we are now playing "make potato blush" instead of "make Bucky blush". And thank you, it is much appreciated. *curtsey*

I do not think dork is the same as geek and nerd, but geek and nerd are the same.

ok :blushing:

I call a lot of people dear and sweetie, but that is because it is what I call my kids and the friends of my kids (including the grown ones). I try to treat most people like family :)

I honestly think dorks are a lot more socially awkward than geeks and nerds and while those two have a lot in common nerds tend to be more academically inclined.

I call a lot of people dear and sweetie, but that is because it is what I call my kids and the friends of my kids (including the grown ones). I try to treat most people like family :)

I honestly think dorks are a lot more socially awkward than geeks and nerds and while those two have a lot in common nerds tend to be more academically inclined.

Of course, that is different. Although I am maybe just not used to this, and I also would dislike if a family member called me something like that. It seems to me that these loving names are easier to say in English perhaps. Also "I love you" - a mother here would never use that as an everyday statement to their child, it is just too much.

But then it is easier to accept when you or StA use it on here than a guy, at least for me. :)

Yep, I think the same about "dork", and the word sounds much more demeaning to me than nerd and geek.

Can there be such a thing as too much spam?

Yes. Angalin will tell you. Might be we should start using the chat again.

Of course. :D

And my strategy only works once. But it does work. :D

I have no patience anymore. And you need to have patience to play chess. I also think not playing on the real board takes away from it. It feels somehow irrelevant. And so it gets boring and so I become reckless :ninja:

And you only won once.

To be fair, I lost about five games to different people then. I know it so well, because it was after a very long time I played and I did not play since :(

Archived