Game of Thrones Season 4 Trailer Release Date?

SnakyPringle

Is that the Boltons riding into Winterfell?

And, Varys/Oberyn throne room scene! And him eye'ing the throne.
That should be very good. I expect we'll get something like:

My nephew Aegon should have sat on that throne, until the Lannisters killed him. Maybe my nephew Trystane will one day sit on it, Myrcella is older than Tommen, it belongs to her.

Both sides are waving Bolton banners, so it is probably Ramsay meeting his father?

Yes that seems to most plausible, and give also more credibility to the Moat Cailin white flag.

Does anyone understand the line Tyrion says right before "I don't think I'm talking myself out of this one."? I don't understand it.

Are you kidding me? He isn't important enough to have a one voice line in a 1:40 premier trailer.

So? I just watched a scene with him in it from season 3, it's definitely him. Look up some videos on your own if you don't believe me.

It doesn't matter who says it, it's what's said that is important.

Yes that seems to most plausible, and give also more credibility to the Moat Cailin white flag.

Does anyone understand the line Tyrion says right before "I don't think I'm talking myself out of this one."? I don't understand it.

He looks like he is in a dungeon, so he is speaking about not being able to talk himself out of his murder accusation.

Edit: oh, sorry, misread your post. He says "Things are a bit tense right now".

Nope. The voice is older and Oberyn has an accent.

Anyway, speaking of Oberyn *sigh* I want to be that candle :drool:

Edit: and now I'm thinking about Quentyn :bawl:

Agreed. I was iffy when I first saw who they cast, but after one line and three shots of him...yeah, he'll get my loins burning hotter than the Dornish noonday sun.

Also, do I spy with my little eye Oathkeeper? :D

He says "Things are intense right now" I think.

He looks like he is in a dungeon, so he is speaking about not being able to talk himself out of his murder accusation.

Edit: oh, sorry, misread your post. He says "Things are a bit tense right now".

He says "Things are intense right now" I think.

Now I hear it, thanks!

The voice is definitely Ser Barristan, as for the reference to the specific king, it may actually be to Joffrey, talking about events in Westeros, or maybe a reference to Hizdahr, to my ears, the delivery is unmistakable, that voice is 100% Ser Barristan.

It's not Selmy, my guess is Meryn Trant, I could be wrong, but Barristan Selmy is my favorite character and I'd recognize his voice instantly. It's not him.

Archived