Jon's "True" Parents

Norrtass

Hey guys i just thought of this theory while sitting on the loo. It makes so much sense and i can't see how i haven't thought of it before. Jon is Neds bastard through Lyanna and Rhaegar

So let's back up a bit. We know that Lyanna was beautiful, even Ned says as much. But, incest is a huge crime in the sight of the gods! So what Ned did was that he warged into Rhaegar so he could have sexy time with Lyanna! But the only way to get that through was to get her away since she was betrothed to Robert. So he abducted her via Rhaegar so all the blame would go on him so that he could enjoy Lyanna for himself (We have no clue how far away you can warg somebody). I mean clearly he did not love Catelyn since he's tried to put his own children through as much misery as he could, Marrying Sansa to Joffery etc.

This was all cleverly done of Ned just so he could get a child in Lyanna without actually comitting a crime in the sight of the gods and/or get a child in her.

What do you guys think? I personally am convinced!

TL;DR Ned warged into Rhaegar and made Jon with Lyanna.

That I didn't think of that...it appears Ned is way smarter than I tought he was, but...Cersei and Jaime are secret Targaryens because they commit incest, so that means Ned and Lyanna are also secret Targs... so excelly it was still incest.

I personally think that Ned was being warged by Bloodraven at the time he was warging Rheaghar, and at the same time Bloodraven was actually being warged by Bran. But in the end it came out to be that it was Rheagar that was warging Bran, who was warging Bloodraven who was warging Ned who was warging Rheagar. So in the end it was Rheagar who was sleeping with Lyanna! Oh my god, how could I not think of that.

Archived