Tyrion and Dany. Friends or foes?

Lord Jennings

My apologies if this has been brought up before but I have been reading these threads and it seems like the common belief is that Dany will be welcoming to Tyrion. I'm sure y'all dont need a history lesson but it was Tyrions brother who betrayed Daenary's father. It was Tyrion's father who sacked Kings Landing and helped over throw the Targaryen dynasty.

Who's to say Dany doesnt kill Tyrion the moment he meets her? (IF he meets her)

I think they'll see a mutual benefit in working together. What you say about Tyrion's father is correct, but it was Tyrion who killed his father. Also Tyrion has inside knowledge of the people ruling Westeros and was sent to her by Illyrio/Varys. The smart thing would be to keep him alive and make use of him.

Once he gained her trust,Tyrion will make use of Dany to get Casterly Rock and revenge on Cersei.

In A Dance with Dragons, she saw Tyrion wearing clothing in Lannister colours and embroidered with the sigil; but she still saved him and Penny from being attacked by the lions that they were going to release on them during their joust.

Yes. Because she's not a monster, not because she's alright with Lannisters.

I think they will have similar interests for a while and will work together for that, and then something happens (Probably Tyrion says something stupid) and the whole thing between them (If there is a thing) falls apart.

I think they will have similar interests for a while and will work together for that, and then something happens (Probably Tyrion says something stupid) and the whole thing between them (If there is a thing) falls apart.

This. Whatever there relationship is, it will be a delicate one. And I too think it will be broken and they'll end up as adversaries.

Is Tynerys one of your ships?

My ships are listed in my signature but in case you're on a phone:

Fleet: Briennsa, Jasei,, Jatin, Jonaerys , Nedbert, Lorane, Stavos, Wiberyn, Selysandre, SanSan, Tygarro, E-Storm, Stronour.

So nope. Never.Ever.

In A Dance with Dragons, she saw Tyrion wearing clothing in Lannister colours and embroidered with the sigil; but she still saved him and Penny from being attacked by the lions that they were going to release on them during their joust.

She never knew the jousting dwarf was actually the real deal - Tyrion Lannister. He and Penny were wearing Lannister and Baratheon colours to amuse Daenerys, so we can't really draw any conclusions from this. For her they were just two innocent performers who were about to be fatally surprised.

"The battle was followed by the day’s first folly, a tilt between a pair of jousting dwarfs, presented by one of the Yunkish lords that Hizdahr had invited to the games. One rode a hound, the other a sow. Their wooden armor had been freshly painted, so one bore the stag of the usurper Robert Baratheon, the other the golden lion of House Lannister. That was for her sake, plainly."

Tyrion and Daenerys will ride to Westeros together, but once they get there Jon Targaryen will take control of the dragons and command them to eat Dany. Tyrion will then side with King Jon and together they will defeat the Others and save the realm from eternal darkness. The end.

Tyrion saying something stupid? Like trying to educate her about her father? I figured Tyrion to be the smarter one here.

But i'm sure it would be a delicate coöperation and i wonder if she realizes he's the lion from Quaith's prophecy.

Archived