Daenerys Frey?

NedFlanderStark

This is a theory that I've come up with that is almost certain to happen.

When Daenerys finally makes it to Westeros she is going to need cement alliances with Great Houses and do it quickly. We already know the Martell bridge was burned with Quentyn's eyeballs, and Dany has made her hatred for Houses Lannister, Baratheon & Stark known, plus Ramsay Bolton (new Great House in the North) is already married to Arya Stark. Sweetrobin has one foot in the grave and Littlefinger is literally poison to those around him so that rules the Vale out.

This leaves only one Great House remaining - the Freys in the Riverlands. If there's one thing we know about the Freys its that they love making marriage alliances far and wide. Not only this but the Freys are notorious for having remained neutral during Robert's Rebellion which is sure to earn them bonus points in Dany's eyes. Plus they've been honoring the Targaryens by using their traditional names (Aegon Frey who Cat Stark murdered and Rhaegar Frey who the North ate).

I wouldn't put it past old Walder Frey himself to marry Dany. She's going to need to make little dragon babies and we know that Walder Frey is very fertile.

So what do you guys think? Is it inevitable that we'll be seeing Daenerys Frey sitting the Iron Throne at the end of Book 7?

Anything is possible. Almost certain to happen? I doubt it. Even before House Frey discredited itself with the Red Wedding, they certainly aren't one of the great houses of Westeros, and I couldn't see the Dragon joining our friends of Frey as anything close to being equals. Even considering they are ruling riverrun now through emmon Frey, thanks to Ser Jaime, they still aren't lord paramount of the Riverlands either as that was granted to LF.

Can't see any scenario personally where Frey has enough clout, power, prestige, or you name it, for Dany to marry into it.

I wouldn't put it past old Walder Frey himself to marry Dany. She's going to need to make little dragon babies and we know that Walder Frey is very fertile.

So what do you guys think?

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

you have won one (1) internets

please provide a valid email address at which your internets can be delivered

Flawless victory.

Picking up on her remarks of Quentyn; he does not command significant forces (The RL will never be loyal to House Frey) and he isnt the young gorgeous knightly type Dany has a weakness for. So no.

Also; chances are he will die before she reaches westeros anyway, whether from old age or other causes (read: is murdered)

"After her bedding, Dany wanted to cry, as she saw Lord Walder's thin spotted tower slowly emerge from the forest of grey hair between his thighs. "This is the price of the Iron Throne", she told herself grimly. "If I look back, I am lost."

"Heh. Only 17 years old, and your honey's all mine", he cackled, a thin saliva running down his chin. "Pleasure me."

Reluctantly, Dany bent to her task."

"After her bedding, Dany wanted to cry, as she saw Lord Walder's thin spotted tower slowly emerge from the forest of grey hair between his thighs. "This is the price of the Iron Throne", she told herself grimly. "If I look back, I am lost."

"Heh. Only 17 years old, and your honey's all mine", he cackled, a thin saliva running down his chin. "Pleasure me."

Reluctantly, Dany bent to her task."

THE HORROR THE HORROR!

That would be just perfect :devil: 19 tho.

Archived