ASOIAF Funko Merchandise

Just ordered a Gold Armour edition, from the UK, so there are two different kinds. There are a few on eBay though that seem to have been hand painted gold lol, or just badly photoed. Thanks for the replys. ;-)

Ah, right.

Thank you for clarification.

Can anyone tell me if Tywin Lannister in Gold Armour is a myth, lol? I can't seem to find one anywhere although stock pics look like he is in Gold armour. Can't find one in shops or eBay. Any thoughts?

Thanks for the answer r2d2, btw, what is a glam?

Sorry for my Funko Pop slang, haha. Glams are the pictures they release of upcoming products.

Also, on the topic of Tywin. The first pops of him were with silver armor and then production changed to gold armor, is not a chase or a variant. Right now silver would be more difficult to obtain as it is no longer in retail.

Brienne one look cool

I just got a invisible Bilbo Baggins Pop at Half Price Books last week

Congrats!

I'm still happy about the "Bloody Brienne" Pop. :smug:

And thanks to r2d2 on the news on Tywin. Maybe I'll get one with golden armor, too.

Obviously.

I don't know about a second edition Tywin though. <shrugs>

If this was a regular figurine, I'd most certainly know who's gonna be my travelling Funko.^^

I expected that the picture on the box would be gold if the armour is gold :dunno:

I think I would go bananas for a Hodor with Bran on his back. I would pay $$$ for that.

I expected that the picture on the box would be gold if the armour is gold :dunno:

I think I would go bananas for a Hodor with Bran on his back. I would pay $$$ for that.

I would expect that as well.

Hodor with Bran on his back? That would be awesome - and make me get something Non-Lannistery.

• 1 month later...

I've slowly started to grab some of these. I have Jon, Robb and Tyrion with the axe. Was checking this out to see what other figures they have that I would want.

They have Funko figures of a white walker, Ghost, Dany's 3 dragons but they have NO figures of Stannis, Davos, Theon, Ser Barristan or Bran? Renly's only in 8 episodes of the tv show and even he has a figure. Are the above names just asking for too much money to have their own figures? cause it seems kind of crazy that you don't have some of these characters I mentioned by now.

Archived