ASOIAF Guessing Game XIII - Favorite Sigil

Lyanna<3Rhaegar

I have looked at every sigil and seen a few motorola, a few large carnivores, and even some fratelllis, but not altogether. I shall have to go back and start again.

I have a poor understanding of some of the words but based on large chordate carnivore, here goes nothing...

1. The Roaring Bear of House Mormont

2. The Roaring Lion of House Lannister

Also, can we class mythical creatures such as direwolves, dragons and krakens as chordate carnivores?

MY FINAL ANSWER: THE BEAR OF HOUSE MORMONT.

Right? I don't even know what a Motorola is besides a cell phone company. Unless... Do any of the sigils have cell phones in them? :P

just think about it

well thats advice from someone who 'knows' what she's looking for but can't find it!

@ Lyanna: you forgot to mention that Manderly also controls many silver mines :)

@ Castellan: I don't even know if motorola and fratellis are English words or not... :blushing:

Want to know what's worse? I read this last night:

I have looked at every sigil and seen a few motorola, a few large carnivores, and even some fratelllis, but not altogether. I shall have to go back and start again.

And thought Motorla? Motorola is a cell phone?! Still didn't realize I said Motorola until Wex messaged me :dunce:

Archived