ASOIAF Guessing Game XIII - Favorite Sigil

Lyanna<3Rhaegar

I'm honestly not that knowledgeable about the sigils so when I made the hint I thought some would undoubtedly think Greyjoy but that just as many would think Reed :-/ I didn't realize how many it fit until I started looking up some of the guesses & your right Grimm fit the hint nicely!

Its the same as any topic. You put a clue in like 'has a major injury/defomity' and realise half of westeros is maimed!

Oh :(

I marked House Reed as a possible candidate (grey and island) but I could not understand what the question mark at the end of the hint means...

I put the question mark because it is technically a crannog the castle is on. Which is a man made island. I was trying to hint to the fact that it wasn't a 'normal' island

Wasn't it 16th?

The hint? No Reed was 15th

20. Sir Duncan the Tall's personal arms - Appearing on 5 lists with 70 points

19. The sigil of House Bolton - Appearing on 5 lists with 71 points

18. The sigil of House Umber - Appearing on 6 lists with 83 points.

17. The sigil of House Blackfyre - Appearing on 7 lists with 90 points

16. The sigil of House Baratheon of Dragonstone - Appearing on 8 lists with 98 points

15. The sigil of House Reed - Appearing on 11 lists with 106 points

The hint? No Reed was 15th

20. Sir Duncan the Tall's personal arms - Appearing on 5 lists with 70 points

19. The sigil of House Bolton - Appearing on 5 lists with 71 points

18. The sigil of House Umber - Appearing on 6 lists with 83 points.

17. The sigil of House Blackfyre - Appearing on 7 lists with 90 points

16. The sigil of House Baratheon of Dragonstone - Appearing on 8 lists with 98 points

15. The sigil of House Reed - Appearing on 11 lists with 106 points

You are mistaken, my friend. =o) I put "Stannis Baratheon's personal sigil" in my post above, and Evermind reminded me that it was on place 16 already.

Have to go for another guess.

You are mistaken, my friend. =o) I put "Stannis Baratheon's personal sigil" in my post above, and Evermind reminded me that it was on place 16 already.

Have to go for another guess.

I see! Sorry about that your post was already edited by the time i saw it so I was confused :dunno:

Archived