ASOIAF Guessing Game XIII - Favorite Sigil

Lyanna<3Rhaegar

The answer is:

HOUSE ARRYN OF THE EYRIE

Their sigil is depicted by a white moon and falcon on a sky blue field.

There main seat is the Eyrie but they have many other holdings including their winter castle The Gates of the Moon

House Arryn appeared on 10 lists and scored 109 points.

I'm glad to see a few people guessed right!

Bori - 25

Pancake - 21

Castellan - 20

Evermind - 17

Ramsay - 17

Lil Ghost - 17

Dany - 17

Night's Queen - 15

King Tyrion - 15

Dreamsongs - 15

TWLD - 15

TC - 15

Kyoshi - 15

Lady Meera - 12

Q the Cat - 11

HC - 10

Bustard - 10

Lord Lyman - 10

ETC - 10

Bridgeburners - 9

Kungsmurfen - 8

Nice job Bori !!

Good guessing Ramsay, Lil Ghost, Pancake, and Dany!

Congrats Bori.

I have to say, I first went looking for moons (lover of the night) but for some reason when I looked at Arryn's sigil I just didn't see the moon I only just saw the falcon. The only moon sigils I found were too obscure. And I got totally misled by the pike bit. Sigh.

Can I ask a question? When you list the colours do you go off the description written about the sigil in the wiki or citadel information, or do you look at it and describe. I'm asking because the one I thik it is, is not described in exactly those colour terms you use, and there is one colour that you mention neither the wiki or the citadel mentions anything like, but looking at one of the depictions, I can see how you could see that colour in it. Hope that is understandable.

Can I ask a question? When you list the colours do you go off the description written about the sigil in the wiki or citadel information, or do you look at it and describe. I'm asking because the one I thik it is, is not described in exactly those colour terms you use, and there is one colour that you mention neither the wiki or the citadel mentions anything like, but looking at one of the depictions, I can see how you could see that colour in it. Hope that is understandable.

I understand what you are saying. Without giving too much away I'll tell you this:

I look at the wiki alot more than the Citadel & all the colors listed do not necessarily apply to the sigil itself.

Archived