Who would be you wish to be POV!

GarlanTyrel

I apologise in advance if this type of thread as been done to death but I was curious after reading another thread concerning POV characters.

What character would you like to have as a POV character and why?

Mine would be Margaery Tyrell as a POV for several reasons -

1. We have never had a Reach POV character never mind a Tyrell POV.
  2. It would be interesting to see the Tyrells attitudes to Cersei and other Lanninsters and also on their plans for power.
  3. We could see if Margaery really is an honest, caring and decent person?
  4. It would expand on Cersei character if she is right in believing they are scheming to be on top?

Osha - so we know where on earth Rickon has got to/why she would think to take him to Skagos...

Daario - is there genuinely more to him, as many fangirls seem to think (okay, I'd be lying if I said a part of me wasn't obsessing over him too...) or whether he really is just a charming Tyroshi sex machine who decided to murder his fellow captains for teh fittt dragun qeen... If anything, just to get rid of the Daario=Euron/Benjen theories

Ygritte would have been cool.. too late now, I guess

Roose Bolton - like Ygritte, this possibly wouldn't contribute to the storyline massively... but he's one creepy guy and I imagine it's very interesting inside his head!

Tormund/Mance - wildling perspective, plus these have seen the Others more than any other characters, maybe we'll figure out what on Planetos they are

Euron - don't think I like the guy but would love to see his master plan/learn about what he's seen in Essos, Asshai and beyond...

Tywin - would also have been interesting and probably terrifying

Littlefinger/Varys - to see how they plan on winning the game; though I guess the mystery behind these two is what makes them so intriguing

If I had to pick just one, I'd probably say Euron.

Archived