TTTNE 440 - The Spamily Breeds No Losers

Littlefingers In The Air

Hey Tyger, what's new?

Hey Nero!!!!!!!!!!! :grouphug:

Hey TC :love:

Lily, I think that's a great plan for him, he should learn to be responsible and more self efficient, good luck to you chica and try to relax! :love:

HC,

Yeah idk what this is, but I get them often right before I wake up, they last about .......idk half an hour then I'm fine, but getting one BEFORE I sleep is very rare, so that has me a bit confused. Also I don't feel panicky at all, I don't feel anything :dunno:

If I had to find a word for it, I feel indifferent.

Two hours ago, other mother dropped the boys over and said she needed a break (afternoon plans now canceled)

She acting all frantic again so I didn't fight it, they're having lunch at the moment, and climbing on my couches :shocked: why don't they sit STILL while they eat? Why must they dance around CLIMBING on stuff..... :rolleyes: GGRRRRRR :BANG:

NYM

We still have a conversation opened, so you can pm me if you want to vent

Abbie. :lol:

How is life treating you?

Two hours ago, other mother dropped the boys over and said she needed a break (afternoon plans now canceled)
She acting all frantic again so I didn't fight it, they're having lunch at the moment, and climbing on my couches :shocked: why don't they sit STILL while they eat? Why must they dance around CLIMBING on stuff..... :rolleyes: GGRRRRRR :bang:

Take the food away and tell them they will not get any more if they do not promise to sit still and not mess up your place. :P

Welcome back Nero. Glad you had a good trip

TC: <hugs> Indeed. You are missed.

Nero: I have relatives in Dresden. And I can understand the accent. I stayed in Dresden last year and particularly liked that café. Did you know that Dresden's famous for chocolate? I bought spiced chocolate and it's still yummy because it's drinking chocolate.

How is everybody? An extra :grouphug: for Lily. =o)

I'm waiting for my bus home and am listening to the GoT soundtracks.

The only thing I knew about Dresden was that the allies fire bombed it during WWII destroying so much :(

Welcome back Nero. Glad you had a good trip

The only thing I knew about Dresden was that the allies fire bombed it during WWII destroying so much :(

Dresden was one of the towns that was hit worst. But it was rebuilt, and I remember that many WW II Veterans took part in rebuilding, especially from Britain.

Adara - I think so too. But eventually parents will find out (if the issue goes further) and they'll probably think I'm weak or something

I really hate dumping tension on them. Hopefully they won't find out ever.. unless something bad happens

Everyone is in need of some :grouphug: I think

I'm just feeling sad today, I guess

Adara - I think so too. But eventually parents will find out (if the issue goes further) and they'll probably think I'm weak or something

I really hate dumping tension on them. Hopefully they won't find out ever.. unless something bad happens

Everyone is in need of some :grouphug: I think

Why would they think you're weak? You didn't ask for their opinion, no, you went to your supervisor to talk to him and sort it out. That's not a weakness, that's a responsible young woman getting her work stuff sorted out without asking permission from her parents, the way it's supposed to happen.

Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango? :leaving:

thunderbolt and lightning very very frightning me

Why would they think you're weak? You didn't ask for their opinion, no, you went to your supervisor to talk to him and sort it out. That's not a weakness, that's a responsible young woman getting her work stuff sorted out without asking permission from her parents, the way it's supposed to

You're right, I just feel weak for getting so upset about it all. Like, I'm half expecting to at some point to be told I'm weak and should just grow up or something.

But yeah, what's wrong with me? I've been bullied in school before, I was the weird nobody and weak, an easy target. I worry that I'm weaker than everyone. Of course I could leave my job but as this job is important in eventually getting my dream job, I'll go through hell on earth to keep it

I always like to sort things out myself, I hate being dependent on anything or anyone. It just feels good to vent out, though.

Galileo?

Galileo!

Galileo Galileo figaro magnifico

Why does everyone love that song so much?? :P

I guess it must be awesome or something. :lol:

Because it makes a wild Helena appear. It's super effective :D

Why does everyone love that song so much?? :P

I guess it must be awesome or something. :lol:

It's great for random sing alongs, for one thing. (we had one exceptionally great one in Northern Ireland on a bus, with a bunch of Bwb'ers). Except everyone starts mumbling at some point, but it all gets going soon later :lol:

It's great for random sing alongs, for one thing. (we had one exceptionally great one in Northern Ireland on a bus, with a bunch of Bwb'ers). Except everyone starts mumbling at some point, but it all gets going soon later :lol:

Imagine that on a train, random strangers. And one point, somebody starts "at first I was afraid, I was petrified... " just one stranger, a few people join in and then the whole carriage - that was glorious :lol:

Buckie, then they will never eat! :(

They don't eat much other then junk food, since other mother can't always cook and her husband is usually at work.

I'm kind of anti junk food, because I have a really bad sweet tooth, so I cut sugar out 7/10

That is sad. When will they be old enough to prepare something for themselves? At least unfreeze leftovers or something. Eating a lot of junk food is not very healthy.

Dresden was one of the towns that was hit worst. But it was rebuilt, and I remember that many WW II Veterans took part in rebuilding, especially from Britain.

I was in Dresden once. The part I saw was pretty. But then I was only there for half a day or so.

:grouphug:

Why would anybody think you are weak if you took steps to make what you want to happen (that bullying stops)? The weak thing would be, I guess, collapsing down and crying and not doing anything active to prevent it in the future. Sorting things out is the complete opposite of weak, it shows strength. :)

I humbly think you need to talk to your parents about your relationship to them. They should really trust you more and support you. And you should be free to share your trouble with them. That is not being weak, you are not trying to make them solve your problems, you just need somebody to listen to you.

Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango? :leaving:

I thought there were other things in that spoiler tag, where is this world coming to? How is the date-boy? ;)

It is not, I have no idea what it is about! :( Everybody sang it at the karaoke in London, except me, cause I do not know how it goes. I felt very lost there. I would not even have guessed what it is just from Helena's post. :(

:grouphug:

Why would anybody think you are weak if you took steps to make what you want to happen (that bullying stops)? The weak thing would be, I guess, collapsing down and crying and not doing anything active to prevent it in the future. Sorting things out is the complete opposite of weak, it shows strength. :)

I humbly think you need to talk to your parents about your relationship to them. They should really trust you more and support you. And you should be free to share your trouble with them. That is not being weak, you are not trying to make them solve your problems, you just need somebody to listen to you.

What about if you take steps but also break down and cry about it? Would thay be both strength and weakness? It definitely felt like the right thing to do but goodness knows why I'm being so silly over it :dunno:

I wish they'd listen to me. If I told them they'd think I was weak for letting it happen in the first place, that I let people walk all over me. Which is not true. I'm just.. not particularly social :dunno:

Telling them about my problems is kinda.. out of the window really, since when does anybody listen? It's always my fault for letting the problems happen in the first place apparently. I keep them mostly to myself anyway as experience has taught me that nobody will really care :dunno:

I have my lovely little diary anyway, when I bother writing in it. I kinda listen to myself. I just feel like I don't want to care about anything anymore.

Night all.

Archived