pov in winterfell

Jeo

I doubt we have one, unless Asha or Theon are; either captured or infiltrate WF for some illogical reason. Furthermore, I don't believe one is necessary. It's my opinion, that WF falls very early in Winds. When it does and Stannis takes it over, either Asha or Theon will be the POV there. Or perhaps Davos as well, when he brings back Rickon.

I think Asha and Theon might take advantage of the battle to get the hell

out of dodge

To what end though. Im with you and I would do the same, if in their shoes. We saw how Asha wanted to change the Ironborn relationship with the mainland. So I don't really see her taking off, when she has a chance to either prove her worth to Stannis and the North. Also, would they both be welcomed back on the Iron Islands? I'd say it about 50/50. Clearly she wants to undo the Kingsmoot, but does she have the backing.

Then again, I'm of the mind that Asha doesn't live through the first half of Winds. Which sucks, because she yum yum

yummy!

Davos, because he is the Hooded Man.

1. It would be a very un-Davos thing for him to be insulting and laugh at a man because he was tortured.

2. Davos hasn't been in the North in half a book now, in any case. And there are... things in the text... Regardless, he's too stupid to be a spy. We do not know him.

---

If the Boltons win I could see them capturing Asha - I can't picture Theon going back to being Reek. Lady Ryswell might protect her from Ramsay so we don't have to have another Reek situation. She's treated fairly because of how she treated Lady Glover.

If Stannis wins - Asha.

The other possibility is both armies practically kill each other off. Stannis/Boltons are both dead, and there's no one really to hang around for.

1. It would be a very un-Davos thing for him to be insulting and laugh at a man because he was tortured.

2. Davos hasn't been in the North in half a book now, in any case. And there are... things in the text... Regardless, he's too stupid to be a spy. We do not know him.

---

If the Boltons win I could see them capturing Asha - I can't picture Theon going back to being Reek. Lady Ryswell might protect her from Ramsay so we don't have to have another Reek situation. She's treated fairly because of how she treated Lady Glover.

If Stannis wins - Asha.

The other possibility is both armies practically kill each other off. Stannis/Boltons are both dead, and there's no one really to hang around for.

This reminds me...what if Lady Stoneheart makes her way North?

Archived