Discussion for Guessing Game XVI

lil' ghost

Previous Results:

I. Most Loved Character: Arya Stark

II. Most Hated Character: Ramsay Snow

III. Sexiest Character: Jaime Lannister (male) / Arianne Martell (female)

IV. Most Badass Character: Asha Greyjoy

V. Funniest Character: Dolorous Edd Tollet

VI. Best Death: Ned Stark

VII. Best Actor/Actress: Charles Dance as Tywin Lannister

VIII. Character You Most Want to Survive: Arya Stark

IX. Most Dangerous Character: Petyr 'Littlefinger' Baelish

X. Favorite Minor Character: Sandor Clegane

XI. Favorite Historic Character: Dunk

XII. Favorite Dynamic Duo: Jaime & Brienne

XIII. Favorite House Sigil: House Stark

XIV. Most Tragic Character: Theon Greyjoy

XV: Favorite Castles and Strongholds - in progress

So the guessing game and the elimination game have both come to an agreement on two things at the very least. Charles Dance is the best actor and Ramsay Snow is the most hated character. I am assuming the games took place over a year apart from each other, (EG vs. GG) and therefore different people took part in each game. Maybe we should therefore have some sort of Hall of Fame for these guys?

My only thought was House Words? Or do people want to got back to a character-centered theme?

So the guessing game and the elimination game have both come to an agreement on two things at the very least. Charles Dance is the best actor and Ramsay Snow is the most hated character. I am assuming the games took place over a year apart from each other, (EG vs. GG) and therefore different people took part in each game. Maybe we should therefore have some sort of Hall of Fame for these guys?

My only thought was House Words? Or do people want to got back to a character-centered theme?

House words would be fun.

"Most underrated character" (by the fandom) could be fun. I'd expect that one to be really unpredictable but definitely worth a try.

I like this idea a lot.

ETA) Another one that somebody (Bridgeburner?) mentioned before was favorite ASOIAF chapters. This would require a little extra research but I'm ok with that.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived