Season 5 Trailers

paulh_85

Interesting leak, seems accurate. The leak has been revealed already in october and it has the Varys quote exactly how it is in the trailer.

Check it out:

https://www.facebook.com/Stannisswagatheon/posts/814624378577731

Leaked script summary for Season 5 Episode 1.

-1)Flashback scene! Maggy the Frog and Cersei's prophesy.

-2) Aftermath of Tywin's death.Over his corpse Cersei asks Jaime if he freed Tyrion, he denies it but she knows he's lying.

-3) Cersei finds her surrouned by Tyrells after she leaves Jaime. Cersei refuses to look Loras in the eye while he gives his condolances. Margaery comforts Tommen.

-4) Cersei bumbs into Pycelle but avoids him.

-5) After that she meets Lancel who is barefoot and has joined the Sparrows ( not warriors sons?)...and Kevan. Lancel looks dreadful.

-6) Later on she sees Lancel again who wants her forgiveness about what happened between them before...and also discusses the nasty business with Roberts "hunting accident".

Cersei pretends she doesn't know what he is talking about.

Lancel is a religious nut now...who knows what he will tell others.

-7)We turn to Meereen where an Unsullied soldier is looking for time with a whore...to cuddle.

It ends in disaster when the man is attacked while with the woman.

-8)The Harpy's sons have become a problem in Meereen and Dany has her men patrol the streets.

-9) Daario and Hizdar come back from being in Yunkai and tell her to attack Yunkai first with her dragons...she must show no weakness.

The Yunkai are eager to attack her.

-10) Dany goes to the dragons in the pit...she will suffer no more "accidents" ,so she can't use the dragons unles she can control them. But havethey have grown and try and attack her.

She realises she will not able to use them or control them...ever.

.-11)Final scene takes place at the Wall where Stannis talks to Jon about attacking Roose Bolton. Melisandre isn't far behind.

Stannis wants Jon to convince Mance to kneel, he needs the wildling army to attack the Boltons.

Jon has until nightfall to accomplish this task.

More of the leaked script ( EP2 or EP3 perhaps):

- 1)A scene takes place between Jaime and Cersei where they receive a box with a dead viper in it, a lion necklace in its jaw. Cersei tells Jaime that there are only two such necklaces in the world – the one she is wearing around her neck, and the one she has gifted to Myrcella. Jaime agrees that this is a threat by the Martells. Cersei is furious that their daughter is in danger.

-2)A short scene where Jon Snow is elected Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch. That was expected.

-3)Then another scene with Pod and Brienne where they are chased by Vale guards on Littlefingers orders implies a scene that took place before it. Basically it implies that Brienne was successful in finding Sansa in the Vale, but Sansa refused Brienne’s help and sent her away, deciding to side with Littlefinger. Not sure how I feel about this if true.

-4)Arya arrives in Braavos, no surprises here. What bugs me here is that she doesn’t hide Needle but carries it with her. She asks the Kindly Man for help who refuses her, but a few days later he decides to train her and he puts on Jaqen H'ghar’s face, that should please some fangirls. He tells Arya that he is not Jaqen though, but no one, and that Arya must become no one too.

-5)Barristan finally reveals to Daenerys that her father was in fact the Mad King and cruel and burned people for no reason. With that he stops her from executing a Son of the Harpy.

-6)Biggest disappointment… we get another scene with Tyrion and Varys where Varys urges him to join him on his journey – to Meereen. He tells Tyrion that he still has a part to play in the war of Westeros and that the Seven Kingdoms need a better king than Tommen.

Tyrion tells Varys “good luck finding him” and Varys goes all “who said anything about HIM?” Tyrion then agrees to join Varys on his journey to the young QUEEN as long as he can keep drinking.

They go to Volantis after this. So I guess that place is still in the show, maybe Jorah kidnaps him there.

Many things seem confirmed. I'm so hyped and worried at the same time about Sansa's storyline.

I updated the list.
http://winteriscomin...ason-5-trailer/

• Jaime in the Sept. (Cersei walking out as it fades in, left side of screen, walking towards camera's left)
  • Quick shot of the Vale?
  • Cersei in a palanquin, looking at Jaime. (Is Jamie in there with her? His background was different...I think his shot is still him in the sept with Tywin)
  • Boats rowing to a village in the North. Looks like Hardhome, possibly.
  • Bronn drawing a sword (In Dorne)
  • BRAZEN BEASTS! (or Sons of the Harpy)
  • Little Finger schooling Sansa. ("There is no Justice in this World, Unless we make it. Avenge Them!")
  • Nymeria Sand using her whip
    • Tyene Sand, Obara Sand and someone else under the canopy
  • Sunspear
  • Wildlings heading into the water
  • Young Cersei cutting her thumb
  • Tommen and Margaery. Standing in the Great Sept of Baelor. With a Septon behind them…
  • Wildlings marching
  • Varys and Tyrion together. Varys giving advice
  • At the wall...someone is about to be torched for Melisandre
  • Varys & Tyrion walking through a market
  • Horsemen in the Vale
  • Jon Snow...looking melancholy
  • Sansa taking a bath? She looks really, really worried!
  • Young Cersei & Melara Hetherspoon walking in the woods
  • Wildlings at a closed fort gate.
  • Dany “I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel”.
  • Ser Jorah fighting in the pits of Meereen
  • Cersei looking at Myrcella's necklace sent from Dorne (Viper in a Box)
  • Cersei “That little monster is out there, somewhere drawing breath”.
  • Melisandre and fire, lots of fire.
  • Bearded Tyrion!
  • Jon Snow rallying the troops “With me!”.
  • Jaime is Dorne and a beautiful woman turning (not sure who is trying to seduce Jaime...Jaimie is probably taking over Arys Oakheart's role...and this woman is taking the place of Arianne
  • Lady Olenna! “They’ll never even find what’s left of you”.
  • Quick battle scene at the wall
  • Quick battle in Dorne (Jaime falling down?)
  • Another shot of a Brazen Beast....or Quaithe?
  • REEK
  • Bronn and Jaime fighting a mounted Dornishman
  • The Sparrows in KL with the High Sparrow voice over
  • Arya in front of the House of Black and White...knocking politely
  • Arya picking up Needle (High Sparrow (Septon) say "And this is what remains")
  • A mounted group of House Arryn men
  • View of a map...possibly of the North, looks like the Flayed Man symbol from House Bolton (Stannis' map?)
  • Varys: “The Seven Kingdoms needs a ruler loved by millions with a powerful army and the right family name”.
  • Tyrion: “Good luck finding him”.
  • Varys: “Who said anything about him”.
  • Dany looking at a big dragon breathing fire!
  • People in boats being dragged down by arms from the water (dead things in the water...or desperate Wildlings?)
  • Missandei kissing Grey Worm!
  • Gladiator fight in Daznak’s Pit with Dany in her white dress, in the background.
  • Melisandre disrobing
  • Unsullied with Daenerys, Daario and Barristan in tow
  • Another shot of Dorne
  • Tyene Sand at spearpoint?
  • A Wildling with a big axe.
  • Brienne & Pod racing on horseback?
  • More Brazen Beasts (or Sons of the Harpy)
  • Margaery hugging Tommen's waist with a deceiving look in her eye
  • Chaos in Daznak’s Pit with Dany and her entourage being protected by the Unsullied (Just before Drogon is to Land???)
  • Crow feasting on a dead body in a cage
  • The fall of the Harpy!

Leaked script summary for Season 5 Episode 1.

-10) Dany goes to the dragons in the pit...she will suffer no more "accidents" ,so she can't use the dragons unles she can control them. But havethey have grown and try and attack her.

She realises she will not able to use them or control them...ever.

This is annoying because the dragons in the book didn't do that. I know they are trying to increase the drama but sometimes it' stupid.....

The show is not the books, the show is not the books.....

Re: the dragons...It could simply be their attempt to show that Rhaegal and Viserion aren't Dany's dragons, and that she will never be able to ride or control them. It's not like the show has the time to go into dragon lore.

It's not 'stupid' to change it from the books. It's only 'stupid' if it doesn't make sense in the show.

I'm in complete agreement!

Just because she won't be their rider doesn't mean she doesn't have a bond with them. But perhaps there are things that'll happen that will change that. who knows!

Re: the dragons...It could simply be their attempt to show that Rhaegal and Viserion aren't Dany's dragons, and that she will never be able to ride or control them. It's not like the show has the time to go into dragon lore.

It's not 'stupid' to change it from the books. It's only 'stupid' if it doesn't make sense in the show.

I hope this is the case.

This is annoying because the dragons in the book didn't do that. I know they are trying to increase the drama but sometimes it' stupid.....

The show is not the books, the show is not the books.....

Maybe they are just building up doubt and suspense until she does control the biggest and baddest dragon of them all by the end of the season.

I don't get why the show is hyping up Dany not being able to control her dragons, since she's eventually going to be able to control them.

No. Even in the books, she won't be able to be the master of Rhaegal and Viserion. Drogon is her dragon, but the others are not. They will have other masters. She will, no doubt, master Drogon.

So I watched the leaked S5 trailer and thought it was great for the most part, but the part that baffles me is

SPOILERS

Varys telling Tyrion to go find Dany and make her queen. I thought Varys was on Team Blackfyre basically and wanted (f?)Aegon on the IT. Why would he send Tyrion to aid one of his opposition?

END SPOILERS

So I watched the leaked S5 trailer and thought it was great for the most part, but the part that baffles me is

SPOILERS

Varys telling Tyrion to go find Dany and make her queen. I thought Varys was on Team Blackfyre basically and wanted (f?)Aegon on the IT. Why would he send Tyrion to aid one of his opposition?

END SPOILERS

Because of streamlining.

Yeah that's what I meant. But there are still scenes that imply that she won't be able to control any of them.

Well and she does have a bond of sorts with the other two dragons even if she doesn't ride them. I dono, I guess it's not important nuance for the show.

SPOILERS

END SPOILERS

There is no Aegon in the show.

Archived