NHL 2015 Playoffs - The Quest Begins...

Jabronius Maximus

Haha likewise :cheers:

I mean he was able to win a cup, and there's only a handful of current GMs who are able to say that right now.

I have to remind myself that sometimes ;)

What d'you think about Wild/Hawks tonight? I like the Hawks to take the Cup, but I have to think that Minnesota will win game 3 tonight. Dubnyk will be stronger.

I have to remind myself that sometimes ;)

What d'you think about Wild/Hawks tonight? I like the Hawks to take the Cup, but I have to think that Minnesota will win game 3 tonight. Dubnyk will be stronger.

I'm one of the select few who still think (or hope) Minnesota will win this series. So yeah, I think/hope they'll win tonight. The Hawks are looking pretty good right now though...

The way I see it, the winner of this MIN/CHI series will steamroll Anaheim. The Ducks have benefited from favourable matchups, and we'll see their true colours next round.

...and that's all she wrote for Montreal, as Tyler 'Literally Stamkos' Johnson pots the winner with 0.1s left.

Wsh is leading their game as well. Stamkos vs Ovi is nearing reality...

Interesting fact: if Tampa sweeps Montreal tomorrow, that'll be the first 'revenge sweep' since...Tampa swept Montreal in '04! (Montreal swept them in 2003 and 2014)

...and that's all she wrote for Montreal, as Tyler 'Literally Stamkos' Johnson pots the winner with 0.1s left.

Wsh is leading their game as well. Stamkos vs Ovi is nearing reality...

Since the Bruins fell apart and loafed themselves out of the postseason, watching the Habs lose in a crushing and heartbreaking manner is my only source of satisfaction in these playoffs.

Since the Bruins fell apart and loafed themselves out of the postseason, watching the Habs lose in a crushing and heartbreaking manner is my only source of satisfaction in these playoffs.

I have to admit, I'm also finding great joy in the Habs losses right now. I was rooting pretty hard for Ottawa given their underdog status and Bryan Murray's unfortunate situation. This is what Montreal gets for raining on that parade.

So the Caps won last night to take the dreaded 3-1 series lead. I say dreaded because when the Caps go up 3-1, they win the series ~ 40% of the time. But on the plus side, the Rangers are struggling. In game 4, both Holtby and Lundquist played great, but while Lundquist made some really nice saves, from what I saw the Caps had more real scoring chances than Rangers. I really hope we can finish this series.

Archived